:lmfao:
You're definitely not creepy and stalkerish' date=' hum ._.[/quote']

What she said.

That guy is mildly adorable... I need a hug. I'd hug him :pinkbow: I like his shirt :naughty:

And he'd dress up as a Barbie doll' date=' have tea with you and then rape you.:pinkbow:

Yes , yay :wink2:

Ohtay then.:pinkbow:

That is disturbing on so many levels

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually agree with you.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good for you. xD

Oh you poor overachiever.:itsok: I've pretty much decided what I'm going to do with my life as well.:naughty: And the one thing I don't get is psychology. Why? Why is everyone so obsessed with it? It's a terrible thing that's brought me only misery.:mf_rosetinted:

Um, yeah, overachieving leads to underachieving and a sh*tty life, but idgaf. YOLO. It's why I can't talk irl.

Because it's FASCINATING!!!! Like a lot of things are fascinating. I was on the discovery channel website the other day- The Science Of Sex Appeal! YES! JUST YES! ERMAHGERD, SELECTIVE ATTENTION AND CHANGE ATTENTION! Kjdskjjdsjssj Dying of loneliness, tetrodotoxin, people's mangled remains, autopsies, death, the psychology and physical symptoms associated with false alarm near death experiences, chemical reaction in the brain caused by stimulants, the cure for cancer, biological responses caused by cuteness, astrology, the depths of space, time travel via black hole gravity pull, mind reading, dkifkkr all fascinating things. :excite:

You actually really got me going there, sorry if it's freaky...

Um' date=' yeah, overachieving leads to underachieving and a sh*tty life, but idgaf. YOLO. It's why I can't talk irl.

Because it's FASCINATING!!!! Like a lot of things are fascinating. I was on the discovery channel website the other day- The Science Of Sex Appeal! YES! JUST YES! ERMAHGERD, SELECTIVE ATTENTION AND CHANGE ATTENTION! Kjdskjjdsjssj Dying of loneliness, tetrodotoxin, people's mangled remains, autopsies, death, the psychology and physical symptoms associated with false alarm near death experiences, chemical reaction in the brain caused by stimulants, the cure for cancer, biological responses caused by cuteness, astrology, the depths of space, time travel via black hole gravity pull, mind reading, dkifkkr all fascinating things. :excite:

You actually really got me going there, sorry if it's freaky...

YOLO.:mikacool: Agreed, but I still don't see why everyone thinks it's great. It's awful, awful, AWFUL!