• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah' date=' that's awesome! I want to work in criminal investigation and forensics :naughty:[/quote']

Nice , can't wait for it this year ( if they have it :aah: ) I'll make sure my dad gets more pictures next time:aah: ohhh yeah and they have this thing where you can wash your patrol car and they have this fan and the companies name is on it and the name is big ass fans and it has a donkey next to it :lmao:( They serve pancakes too :licks_lips: )

What does your dad do

Nice , can't wait for it this year ( if they have it :aah: ) I'll make sure my dad gets more pictures next time:aah: ohhh yeah and they have this thing where you can wash your patrol car and they have this fan and the companies name is on it and the name is big ass fans and it has a donkey next to it :lmao:( They serve pancakes too :licks_lips: )

What does your dad do

Ooh, sounds fun :3

My dad works in Medicare drug plan counseling and as a primary ambudsman for an area agency on aging, and he's head of the VICAP program there. And don't bother asking what that is, because I have no clue :roftl:

Ooh' date=' sounds fun :3

My dad works in Medicare drug plan counseling and as a primary ambudsman for an area agency on aging, and he's head of the VICAP program there. And don't bother asking what that is, because I have no clue :roftl:[/quote']

That is 100% confusing :aah: