• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmao:

Have you heard love in bad weather OMG such beauty

:swoon:

Nope,I'll take a listen shortly :wink2:

I could be spending my evening right now in Glasgow,waiting to see Mika outside the BBC in Glasgow,but I am staying home as I'm still ill kinda.xP

Nope,I'll take a listen shortly :wink2:

I could be spending my evening right now in Glasgow,waiting to see Mika outside the BBC in Glasgow,but I am staying home as I'm still ill kinda.xP

Just beautiful :wub2:

Awww :hug:

I mean I'm feeling better,just don't want to go coughing and that around him,might wanna stay away from me then.:aah:

Well if I had the chance to see him I would go even if I was sick just a touch :teehee: , but you should feel proud not going to see your idol because you don't want to get him/her sick :wink2:

Well if I had the chance to see him I would go even if I was sick just a touch :teehee: , but you should feel proud not going to see your idol because you don't want to get him/her sick :wink2:

In a way I do...plus..where the BBC in Glasgow is it's no where near the main part of Glasgow so would take me a while to get there by which I could miss him by the time I got there,also I need a shower.:mf_rosetinted:

In a way I do...plus..where the BBC in Glasgow is it's no where near the main part of Glasgow so would take me a while to get there by which I could miss him by the time I got there,also I need a shower.:mf_rosetinted:

Yup , can't see Mika with sweaty/stinky pits :aah: ( well you could but... )

Yup , can't see Mika with sweaty/stinky pits :aah: ( well you could but... )

I meant me,I'm sure he smells lovely and that for his performance on Newsnight..so :aah:

I badly need a shower.

I'll look all pretty again on Monday night in time for Fun.:pinkbow:

I meant me,I'm sure he smells lovely and that for his performance on Newsnight..so :aah:

I badly need a shower.

I'll look all pretty again on Monday night in time for Fun.:pinkbow:

I'm sure Mika does smell lovely :teehee:

Where my quote comes in.... :fisch:

Fun nice! :3