• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG OMG OMG.

You will never believe what just happend.:shocked:

I came home from school, i had a long day, so i went straight to bed to read and study for an exam. But then i had to go to livingroom, to bring smth. I noticed that there was somekind of cardboard on the table. I thought that maybe my boyfriend needed it for some reason. I came back and asked, what was it for. He smiled and said, go and look.

I turned the cardboard around and there was..

picture of Mika and his autograph!! :mikalove:

OMG OMG OMG.

You will never believe what just happend.:shocked:

I came home from school, i had a long day, so i went straight to bed to read and study for an exam. But then i had to go to livingroom, to bring smth. I noticed that there was somekind of cardboard on the table. I thought that maybe my boyfriend needed it for some reason. I came back and asked, what was it for. He smiled and said, go and look.

I turned the cardboard around and there was..

picture of Mika and his autograph!! :mikalove:

How? :shocked: I'm so happy for you! :teehee:

How? :shocked: I'm so happy for you! :teehee:

From e-bay. It's quite old picture and autograph. There is certificate that says, that Mika wrote it in 2008 but still. For me it was total surprise. At least i have Mika' s autograph now. I do hope that someday I get a newer autograph, the one he writes to me! :wub2:

From e-bay. It's quite old picture and autograph. There is certificate that says, that Mika wrote it in 2008 but still. For me it was total surprise. At least i have Mika' s autograph now. I do hope that someday I get a newer autograph, the one he writes to me! :wub2:

Ah I see, but still very cool! You're lucky! :teehee: