Thankyou! Mika and Rose's rude innuendos got me going... :mf_rosetinted:

saw it in fb :teehee::excite:

and i'm not jealous at all :fisch:

Saw that one, congrats! :excite:

Not jealous, not at all :fisch:

:teehee: Cheers.

Is that you??

Tis indeed! Although, I do not look good. :naughty:

I should read for exams. I have my first exam tomorrow and i havent studied today at all. Instead of that i cut out 16 circles, 16 squares, 16 rectangles and 16 triangulars for my homework that has to be done for Monday. hmm:doh:

dscf2656q.jpg

I should read for exams. I have my first exam tomorrow and i havent studied today at all. Instead of that i cut out 16 circles, 16 squares, 16 rectangles and 16 triangulars for my homework that has to be done for Monday. hmm:doh:

dscf2656q.jpg

i should be reading too, but how i'm supposed to read for exams when my bf is here and we both don't want to read? :aah:

and hi Grace :hug:

i should be reading too, but how i'm supposed to read for exams when my bf is here and we both don't want to read? :aah:

and hi Grace :hug:

Heeeeeeeeeeey Annu :huglove::teehee:

Nothing much...:fisch:

408634_422445521136613_1158704925_n.jpg

:naughty:

EEP. ERMAHGERD. *fangurls just slightly* xD How was the concert? Were they good? :teehee:

how are you? :huglove: (excuse me if i'm slow, we are reading at the same time :teehee: )

Good! I had a nice day. Right now I'm busy conjugating a lot of verbs :aah: I don't know why, I guess because Im too lazy to do my homework so I needed something else to do :aah::aah: you? :naughty: okay :teehee:

Heeeeeeeeeeey Annu :huglove::teehee:

EEP. ERMAHGERD. *fangurls just slightly* xD How was the concert? Were they good? :teehee:

It's Nate you should be totally fangirling! :o He waved to me after the concert as he was looking out the window when I was waiting to see if I could meet them :teehee: but yes they were very good!