It's Nate you should be totally fangirling! :o He waved to me after the concert as he was looking out the window when I was waiting to see if I could meet them :teehee: but yes they were very good!

Okay, you're right xD :shocked: omg that's totally amazing! But then you didn't get to meet them? :huh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay' date=' you're right xD :shocked: omg that's totally amazing! But then you didn't get to meet them? :huh:[/quote']

Indeed,the way he waved made it more funny :lmfao: No,I had to go catch the last bus to my town and my dad was going to bed so we couldn't get him to come get us,maybe if I go see them again then maybe then. I'm planning on meeting Mika in December though.:naughty:

Hullo , as I have posted mabey an Esperanto lesson sometime In a PM if you ever do

Oh xD I might be able to sometime as it gets closer to break. Since school started I have a lot of work... Actually right now I have French homework, a lab write-up, a poster about European Starlings for bio, an analysis of Edgar Allan Poe... xD All due Friday :naughty:

Indeed,the way he waved made it more funny :lmfao: No,I had to go catch the last bus to my town and my dad was going to bed so we couldn't get him to come get us,maybe if I go see them again then maybe then. I'm planning on meeting Mika in December though.:naughty:

:naughty: aw! Too bad! But at least you got waved at :3 and meeting him in december sounds really fun. Everything is automatically better to me if it's in winter :P

Oh xD I might be able to sometime as it gets closer to break. Since school started I have a lot of work... Actually right now I have French homework' date=' a lab write-up, a poster about European Starlings for bio, an analysis of Edgar Allan Poe... xD All due Friday :naughty:[/quote']

Aww , :itsok:

:naughty: we do have a lot of work in high school! Much more than middle school :mf_rosetinted: xD But I'm still on here and studying Serbian instead.... :aah: I'm irresponsible :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:P that sucks But my teacher * mockingly * Mr klebes is a real butt - wipe :diespam:

What's he like? xD I like my teachers. Especially my English teacher. Her kids are named Finn and Jack. Hurr Hurr xDDD

Meh , It's a complicated story but , mostly i'm being just to lazy to write :aah:

And a word to the wise don't be drinking soup while learning kids names :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:bye:

I just got a HONEY BADGER T - SHIRT !!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah: :aah:

:naughty::naughty: wait' date=' drinking soup? [i']Drinking[/i] soup? :aah:

Yes , I will take this slowly for you d - rink - ing s - oup

OMFG I JUST GOT A HONEY BADGER T - SHIRT !!!!!!!!!

:naughty: aw! Too bad! But at least you got waved at :3 and meeting him in december sounds really fun. Everything is automatically better to me if it's in winter :P

Haha yes,he was probably looking out the window looking at all the people that were singing thinking 'What da f*ck?' xD

Yes, well I have a hotel booked so..um I wait for him for however long it takes XD

Good! I had a nice day. Right now I'm busy conjugating a lot of verbs :aah: I don't know why' date=' I guess because Im too lazy to do my homework so I needed something else to do :aah::aah: you? :naughty: okay :teehee:[/quote']

:aah: i'm good, way too lazy to read anymore :roftl: oh well how i'm even supposed to read when Allu is here?? :aah:

I just got a HONEY BADGER T - SHIRT !!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah: :aah:

Yes , I will take this slowly for you d - rink - ing s - oup

OMFG I JUST GOT A HONEY BADGER T - SHIRT !!!!!!!!!

Why would you drink soup? XDD

Oh nahce! :naughty:

Haha yes,he was probably looking out the window looking at all the people that were singing thinking 'What da f*ck?' xD

Yes, well I have a hotel booked so..um I wait for him for however long it takes XD

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

However long it takes. What if it took forever? And then you died? Not likely I know :mf_rosetinted: but what if? :roftl:

Why would you drink soup? XDD

Oh nahce! :naughty:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

However long it takes. What if it took forever? And then you died? Not likely I know :mf_rosetinted: but what if? :roftl:

Even if that happens yes. You have no idea how much Mika means to me. I actually cried when talking to my counselor about him..so yeah.

Even if that happens yes. You have no idea how much Mika means to me. I actually cried when talking to my counselor about him..so yeah.

+ 1 I always cry when a special Mika moment happens , like when I went to the concert Mika sang happy ending and that was the song I first heard of Mika and I started like BALLING :tears: even thinking about it makes me wanna cry :tears: