Why not? xD Who says my parents know about that? xDDD

The thing is, I wake up every morning with a song stuck in my head. Brain chose The Vaccines for today. PAQ YOO BRAIN. PAQ YOO.

Because it just isn't possible. xD Nobody said your parents knew about it, but nobody takes food in my house without my dad knowing xD

Eeeeeeep I just want to hug you :( I swear if my dad cancels that trip..... I will die. I will DIE. :tears:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's ok.:hug: Thank you, finally someone who understands! :aah:

Okay, what? :aah: And please tell me you cleaned your room.:aah:

Ofc food is everything. Just ask the girls in my class :aah:

It turned out pretty nice :aah: Oh right it was that small little detail :aah:

Because it just isn't possible. xD Nobody said your parents knew about it' date=' but nobody takes food in my house without my dad knowing xD

Eeeeeeep I just want to hug you :( I swear if my dad cancels that trip..... I will die. I will DIE. :tears:[/quote']

Oh you poor thing. xD We snuck out to pee, drink water and I took some food as we were already there. xDDD And she brought peanuts. xD I love her. :3

I want to hug anything and then kill it. xD No, I will die. I need to see you. khfuiefhćšwerofijćergfo :tears:

Ofc food is everything. Just ask the girls in my class :aah:

It turned out pretty nice :aah: Oh right it was that small little detail :aah:

I don't have to, I already know. :aah:

Can I see it? :das: Dafuq? :aah:

Oh you poor thing. xD We snuck out to pee, drink water and I took some food as we were already there. xDDD And she brought peanuts. xD I love her. :3

I want to hug anything and then kill it. xD No, I will die. I need to see you. khfuiefhćšwerofijćergfo :tears:

XD she sounds great. Too bad my chances of meeting her are becoming more limited every day. Come on, why can't I just live in the same country as you? I think if I had one wish right now and I could wish for anything.... :aah: stupid magic, y u no work? :tears:

Good, it's people like you that make the world a lovely pace :aah:

Yes if you want to :aah: In other words no I haven't cleaned it :fisch:

XD she sounds great. Too bad my chances of meeting her are becoming more limited every day. Come on' date=' why can't I just live in the same country as you? I think if I had one wish right now and I could wish for anything.... :aah: stupid magic, y u no work? :tears:[/quote']

Okay, WHY? Why is he questioning his decision?

Because he doesn't want me to travel alone on second thought' date=' and, aha, he... Doesn't want to go.. :crybaby:[/quote']

Well make him stop worrying! Or make him go, or make someone he trusts go! Just do something, PLEASE!!!!

:teehee:

Okay, I'll just have to restart my computer :aah: I hope not, I haven't seen them :aah:

Okay.:aah: Not to worry you, but the problem isn't when you can see the spider, but when you don't see it anymore.:aah:

Well make him stop worrying! Or make him go, or make someone he trusts go! Just do something, PLEASE!!!!

Okay.:aah: Not to worry you, but the problem isn't when you can see the spider, but when you don't see it anymore.:aah:

Nothing I do will make him stop worrying. And he trusts NO ONE. I'm scared that I might not get to go. o.o

I know I know :aah: but I hope they are dead :mf_rosetinted:

OH MY GOODNESS. xD thank you so much for drawing that. It made me laugh. I thought I would be completely depressed all day! Maybe there's hope yet :3 :roftl:

:roftl: Okay you're welcome, I guess I have to thank my math teacher for giving me no other choice than to draw the whole lesson :aah: