I want it.

ERMAHGERD HANNA YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID JDFGFZUIDHWENJDFUIVBGEFUZDEHVFBGLDNHUIWETGFT3ZUR749RNHUIWELGD7E769DUIOEHLDVFSBPNDMKWOPERUZ78T6GFVGBRKLČ4LC98D7Z6GTEBH4KE897ZG34BHNEMKDI4BGH3NJKWLUR.

Me too, but now I have saturday candy :naughty:

No I have no idea? care to explain?

I love mars bars xD and why mrš? Interesting catchphrase xD Because I just have a craving for coffee' date=' idk. xDDD I DON'T KNOW DIJDKSJDJSKSJDKDJDJ :excite: #lifemade

I positively hate sports and anyone who teaches them :mikacool:

XDDDDD That sounds funny. He just can't take a joke maybe :mikacool: xD[/quote']

A joke, yeah sure :aah: If I was the teacher I would hate us too :aah:

OH MY FLIPPING GOD HANNA KJDKDJCKMDDJCJSKDJJDMDJFJDKALAIDKAKMDSKKANDIEMDNSKJDJDCMDOAKMDMCKSMDKEMFJDKDMDMKMDMDKDMDNALSJDN DAKNDMEJEKAJDNDKSNDNDEJ EMD KAJDKAJDKSKSJCMSKSDJDJDKSJDJDJUXOALAD OHGOD WHAT IS AIR HNNNNNNNGGGGGGFFFFFF

you have NO clue what that just did to me :stretcher: ELLE ME DITTTTTTTTT :swoon:

? :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because everyone calls them Marš bars, that's an old thing, but he says MRŠ (and paq u) all the time, so it became a Mrš bar after that day. xDD I DON'T KNOW EITHER JHDFDUIOERFH4U7RHNJLKDINJWHODHEOIDFJ.

AH CLEVER KEJDKSKDOAKSJDKSKDJS Omg. What. I can no longer function ermahgerd :aah:

me too, but now i have saturday candy :naughty:

No i have no idea? Care to explain?

A joke, yeah sure :aah: If i was the teacher i would hate us too :aah:

? :aah:

BUT IT'S JUST SO EKFJMEFJNOEIRFJROIFRNHJFKLNMAOPDFJ23EIONHJ AND CAKE FJMOIEFJEIRFMJŽOLFMJLOFMJOGNKIFREOKĆFMJO AND IEOWFNDEIORH4837RT431KPČLDMJFDKUHRFBG31ZRF,GFLkhjoifRJGUIRGHFBQ38ORUPFJM

BUT IT'S JUST SO EKFJMEFJNOEIRFJROIFRNHJFKLNMAOPDFJ23EIONHJ AND CAKE FJMOIEFJEIRFMJŽOLFMJLOFMJOGNKIFREOKĆFMJO AND IEOWFNDEIORH4837RT431KPČLDMJFDKUHRFBG31ZRF,GFLkhjoifRJGUIRGHFBQ38ORUPFJM

Eh okay, now I understand everything :mf_rosetinted: xD

AH CLEVER KEJDKSKDOAKSJDKSKDJS Omg. What. I can no longer function ermahgerd :aah:

THANK YOU EHJOFIOWERHUČ-2ROOOOTFRO4JIČ3RTHČ We will never be able to function again.

Plus one freaking million.

IKGHUWELHIDJKQERZLDGHJAČLGUILUISDFBGWEFHU8ZOHIRZ8UWEJČFLWEGUORHUOČELNRJUEZWGFBEHWIFRNHUETUOFČERNJKOPH

Tags epic-ized.

I love you.

THANK YOU EHJOFIOWERHUČ-2ROOOOTFRO4JIČ3RTHČ We will never be able to function again.

IKGHUWELHIDJKQERZLDGHJAČLGUILUISDFBGWEFHU8ZOHIRZ8UWEJČFLWEGUORHUOČELNRJUEZWGFBEHWIFRNHUETUOFČERNJKOPH

I love you.

YOURE WELCOME!!!! :excite: I think I will just die. Akjdkjdksjdjdjdjdj PISIDUANSJKSJKJDAMEEKIDNEJEC I LOVE ME TOO. AND YOU. AND MEHRKER. AND EVERYONE DOJDKSJDJAKDJD

YOURE WELCOME!!!! :excite: I think I will just die. Akjdkjdksjdjdjdjdj PISIDUANSJKSJKJDAMEEKIDNEJEC I LOVE ME TOO. AND YOU. AND MEHRKER. AND EVERYONE DOJDKSJDJAKDJD

Take me with you. IHNKČERNHJRGKINJRGKINHKIO I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD. JKFBGJKWEFBJKWEFBHEJFBNR-ĆKFNWEJILRHNI-FĆMJGPLRJGRGJNALGIHEROL

Glad to help. OIHFOKEPWFCGTWEDFHEUKWFHJEWLIHL-OČM,KČĆloNHIOČEDBHENLWFKJIBGHRČFGHRKFGJIEU90RTHWERLJ.

Don't take all the credit, Grace deserves the most of it :mf_rosetinted:

dkjdoaodoakkdkdpqoiwndmalsodksldkd nooooooo he didn't just listen to it he shared it allakaoidjndauhfnwjdnn i want his cake sodjskdjosoajwdoid

Oh I see. :excite:

I understand you excitement! :teehee:

Emily' date='can't you write a happy song?

get your ass to number one

can't you try a little harder?

:dance_man:[/quote']

Emma you don't understand what you just did....:mf_rosetinted:

Don't take all the credit, Grace deserves the most of it :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I see. :excite:

I haven't properly been here so of course not xD

LISJCOAKDJCJJDJDJCJJSKAOAJEM omg :dance_man:

O.O

don't take all the credit, grace deserves the most of it :mf_rosetinted:

Oh i see. :excite:

yes i love him akdjakjdj and when i meet him he will get a death hug skdjdkjekdjdjemd

emily' date=' elle me dit, same shizz skdskdjosjsjd danse danse danse danse danseeeeeeeee i will be happy for the rest of my life skfjosjcinaowkddosjdskdjdjdnd[/quote']

Yes. I know Emily is the english version of elle met dit...:aah:

I'm listening to Make You Happy now :3