yes i love him akdjakjdj and when i meet him he will get a death hug skdjdkjekdjdjemd

oh. okay. Deep words I see :aah:

I haven't properly been here so of course not xD

O.O

Just check the other page :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. I know Emily is the english version of elle met dit...:aah:

I'm listening to Make You Happy now :3

Aaaahahhhh but you don't understand ELLE ME DIT OMG KAJDKSJD That song just became my all time favorite ever SKDJKSJD

Hello , I'm on vacation :pinkbow:

HULLOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :dance_man:

HULLOOOOOOOOO :dance_man:

Ahh , just another place inside my USA state , that being New York :teehee:

WHAT'S UP!?????? :D

Yes I like it too...:mf_rosetinted: Merlin is on in four minutes.:boing:

Liking it just doesn't cut it anymore. ERMAHGERDDDDD cake and mars bars and Elle me dit and really good day and I know I'm probably confusing you but kajdjsjdjdjdje.

Liking it just doesn't cut it anymore. ERMAHGERDDDDD cake and mars bars and Elle me dit and really good day and I know I'm probably confusing you but kajdjsjdjdjdje.

In my hotel :teehee: , you .

Well actually Emily is starting to become one of my favorites but you are just going completely insane. I am watching Merlin now.

Will do!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump: DANSE DANSE DANSEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHSJDNDKJDKDIADJDDMDN

BEST. SONG. EVER.

Don't take all the credit' date=' Grace deserves the most of it :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I see. :excite:

I understand you excitement! :teehee:

Emma you don't understand what you just did....:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

No, Mehrker deserves all the credit in the world for being perfect and pulling me out of depression. KIIDKFBWFJUBKFBJUKJFBKJFBGBGFGKJBH ELLE ME DIT DANSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KLNHGIJKRHUFUIRHFJGH

yes i love him akdjakjdj and when i meet him he will get a death hug skdjdkjekdjdjemd

No' date=' we said we'd do something else. NO DEATH HUGS. Not on the original, at least.:das:

Mrš bars* WHO GIVES A PAQ, WE'RE CONFUSING EVERYONE BUT NHFJKIWRBFGHIČKORJINHFRENHFRNHGFRJKIEHG

ERMAHGERD. CERKE DEY. :teehee:

I LOVE HOW EVERYONE'S IN ON IT AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CELABRATING. THIS IS PERFECTION. DJFBGHUKKKFBGHRJFBG

BEST. SONG. EVER.

No, Mehrker deserves all the credit in the world for being perfect and pulling me out of depression. KIIDKFBWFJUBKFBJUKJFBKJFBGBGFGKJBH ELLE ME DIT DANSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KLNHGIJKRHUFUIRHFJGH

No, we said we'd do something else. NO DEATH HUGS. Not on the original, at least.:das:

Mrš bars* WHO GIVES A PAQ, WE'RE CONFUSING EVERYONE BUT NHFJKIWRBFGHIČKORJINHFRENHFRNHGFRJKIEHG

I LOVE HOW EVERYONE'S IN ON IT AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CELABRATING. THIS IS PERFECTION. DJFBGHUKKKFBGHRJFBG

we're celebrating CERKE DEY. I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO CELEBRATE CERKE DEY.

BEST. SONG. EVER.

No, we said we'd do something else. NO DEATH HUGS. Not on the original, at least.:das:

Okay okay, so when are you two going on a date? :mf_rosetinted:

OMG AKJDKSJDJD :floor:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Read the rest! :roftl: