*me walking in path on my way to the cottage.* "it's quiet, too quiet... :blink:" i turn around, no one is there. I turn around again and there is Jarmo standing in front of me. You can guess how much i screamed. :roftl: i jumped to the air like almost 1m. :aah:

:roftl: Hi :hug:

IT WOULD BE SO SICK IF THE WHOLE WORLD DID THAT. XDDD

Don't be mean.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not mean. 2 years is nothing :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are.:mf_rosetinted: And it is, because he's too cool.:mf_rosetinted:And possibly something else, but I'm not gonna mention that right now because I'm happy.

Okay I'm sorry I won't mention it again :hug:

I don't get how I can be tired considering I slept till after 3pm..I probably could of slept even longer actually but I didn't still want to be asleep by the time my parents got home xD

The reason you're tired is because you slept until 3pm :aah:

:aah: it really tastes like poo. :roftl:

i'm bored, it's been way too quiet here, i'm basiclly in middle of nowhere. :aah: we don't even have any missions. :doh: we've been just playing card and exploding Coca Cola bottles :aah:

So you tasted poo? :das: xD

Read satw :aah: But playing cars and exploding coca cola bottles is fun? :roftl:

So you tasted poo? :das: xD

Read satw :aah: But playing cars and exploding coca cola bottles is fun? :roftl:

:roftl: if you think it that way, well yes. :das: xD

well it is. :naughty: We've exploed 10 of them. So you can only think wht will happen tomorrow, if we don't have missions xDD (i'll post vid of one explode on monday. :aah:)

:roftl: if you think it that way, well yes. :das: xD

well it is. :naughty: We've exploed 10 of them. So you can only think wht will happen tomorrow, if we don't have missions xDD (i'll post vid of one explode on monday. :aah:)

:roftl::das: xD

Oh that's many :roftl: Yes do that :aah:

xDDD

SAR-people are crazy and bit weird, in good way. You couldn't survive here if you don't understand some *krhm* jokes, or if you aren't a bit crazy. :roftl: we are like our own breed or smth. :roftl:

:roftl: That's why I envy you :aah: and miss good old scout times :huh:

BEST. SONG. EVER.

No, Mehrker deserves all the credit in the world for being perfect and pulling me out of depression. KIIDKFBWFJUBKFBJUKJFBKJFBGBGFGKJBH ELLE ME DIT DANSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KLNHGIJKRHUFUIRHFJGH

No, we said we'd do something else. NO DEATH HUGS. Not on the original, at least.:das:

Mrš bars* WHO GIVES A PAQ, WE'RE CONFUSING EVERYONE BUT NHFJKIWRBFGHIČKORJINHFRENHFRNHGFRJKIEHG

I LOVE HOW EVERYONE'S IN ON IT AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CELABRATING. THIS IS PERFECTION. DJFBGHUKKKFBGHRJFBG

HAHAHAHAHAA yes you're right, no death hugs I remember the plan :das: xD

:roftl: That's why I envy you :aah: and miss good old scout times :huh:

:lmfao: and we have nicknames for each other, i'm Mepe-eläin (SAR-animal in english xD Don't ask xD), Jarmo is Angry Bird, Erik is The Pig, Saija is Säppi, Jani is Turukulaane (he's from Åbo xD and Åbo is Turku in finnish :teehee:) and Teemu is Fendar. XDD

aw :itsok: