• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're welcome :pinkbow: Hope you can understand it :aah:

I get everything except two things:

1) I first thought Djoser made the Nile stay in its banks, so that he would show his people its importance, but now that I've read it all, that just doesn't make any sense. I think google translate paqed it up again.:aah: Can you please explain? :aah:

and 2) What was Khemu's request? I mean, what does this mean?:

'But remember, the king, to my altar shrine is nerbrutet and no one has tried to build it, even though the stones that could do it all again is all around.'

No one deserves to have a crap life. At least most of all not you.

yea, i don't know.. I'm the only one who people don't like here.. At this point, it's really hard to believe that i have a boyfriend who loves me or a best friend who i can tell everything or that you are my friends.

yea, i don't know.. I'm the only one who people don't like here.. At this point, it's really hard to believe that i have a boyfriend who loves me or a best friend who i can tell everything or that you are my friends.

Yes. But life is always full of surprises. I never thought I would find my one true love but I have. Not many people like me here either but I just say stuff them. Just carry on being you. and I know we all don't live close by but you'll always have us.:wink2: