• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boing: CHECK OUT THAT CLOUD IN THE SKY. You probably can't see it since you're in a different country to me... BUT IT'S SO PWETTY.

Last time I checked I'm also in the UK just in Scotland not England,that makes me in a different country? :aah:

A dude on fb is asking me weird sh*t.

That is true baby, but the UK isn't a country :naughty:

Please stop talking to them, they might hurt you. :blink:

WOAH MAMMA.

I wouldn't know,I'm dumb.:mf_rosetinted:

They are away now anyway xD Might block the guy..

:naughty:

Oh..seems me and Clint are talking about how our wedding should be :teehee: I wouldn't even know...because what is sad is I'm not like normal girls who think about their ideal wedding..I always thought I'd be forever alone..considering past relationships. What shall I say..:nervous:

I wouldn't know,I'm dumb.:mf_rosetinted:

They are away now anyway xD Might block the guy..

:naughty:

Oh..seems me and Clint are talking about how our wedding should be :teehee: I wouldn't even know...because what is sad is I'm not like normal girls who think about their ideal wedding..I always thought I'd be forever alone..considering past relationships. What shall I say..:nervous:

You're not dumb. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a wise idea! :naughty:

I don't know, do you actually want to get married then? :teehee:

You're not dumb. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a wise idea! :naughty:

I don't know, do you actually want to get married then? :teehee:

I am. I failed in my maths exam and I was on the most easy level there is :lmfao:

Yes a pat on the back for me!:biggrin2:

Yes :teehee: It is what you do is it not when your only inlove with the one person and that will never change? Hard to believe we've been together for almost a year,this is the longest time I've ever been with someone.

I am. I failed in my maths exam and I was on the most easy level there is :lmfao:

Yes a pat on the back for me!:biggrin2:

Yes :teehee: It is what you do is it not when your only inlove with the one person and that will never change? Hard to believe we've been together for almost a year,this is the longest time I've ever been with someone.

Oh Emma :doh::aah:

That is definitely what it is! And if you feel that way forever, then you should get married :teehee: That's a pretty long time :shocked:

Longer than me anyway. :aah:

Oh Emma :doh::aah:

That is definitely what it is! And if you feel that way forever, then you should get married :teehee: That's a pretty long time :shocked:

Longer than me anyway. :aah:

I have dyslexia but like with numbers,don't hate me.:tears:

As cute as I find my friend having a massive crush on me and that my heart belongs to Clint now,he ate my heart (see what I did there? :das: ) I know..when like you compare to my first ever boyfriend,only lasted a week.xD

I have dyslexia but like with numbers,don't hate me.:tears:

As cute as I find my friend having a massive crush on me and that my heart belongs to Clint now,he ate my heart (see what I did there? :das: ) I know..when like you compare to my first ever boyfriend,only lasted a week.xD

Aaaaw Emma I'm sorry! :tears::huglove: That shucks.

:das: I do! Aaaaw, do you want to be with him forever, or don't you know at the moment? :teehee:

My one and only boyfriend lasted two months... Not too shabby. :naughty:

What happened? :das:

This kid Ashton is really shy so he had Sam tell me that he had a crush on me , and we're having a Halloween dance he wanted to dance with me and when I said yes he was like YESSS!!! and through his arms up , and then when he looked at me he blushed and i'm like awwwww :blush-anim-cl:

I hate this and my life and myself.... :tears:

I think i'll leave you guys alone.. Goodbye for now, won't be here for a while...

I've felt like that before :tears: It freakin' sucks

Bye , sweetie :huglove:

Edited by rachie b

Aaaaw Emma I'm sorry! :tears::huglove: That shucks.

:das: I do! Aaaaw, do you want to be with him forever, or don't you know at the moment? :teehee:

My one and only boyfriend lasted two months... Not too shabby. :naughty:

It's okay. Just I don't know how it is going to work for me when it comes to a job and stuff cos really I am so crap with numbers...:huh:

Good :das: Quite honestly I do,you have no idea how perfect he is! :teehee: And the fact that he would never force me to do something I don't want to do makes him all the more perfect,cos I know there is some guys around that force girls to do things they don't want to do.:huh:

Ohh not too bad,my longest before Clint was 1 month xD