• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess.. I don't feel too great :huh: I had a good day but I've been kind of sad and all... Plus I'm locked out of my own house and my back hurts and it's hot and I'm thirsty and I just want to go inside.... :huh:

Aww :(

Hello :bye:

Chin up' date='life's too short to spend it unhappy all the time.:wink2:

What's up?

Ooooh,lover?:das:[/quote']

meh nothin' much . Got 3 requests to go to the dance with someone :doh:

Mabey , kinda , sorta , He really really likes me but he's okay , I bet he wishes I was I his lover but i'm not :naughty: just going to dance with him at the Halloween dance :rolls_eyes:

Aww :(

meh nothin' much . Got 3 requests to go to the dance with someone :doh:

Mabey , kinda , sorta , He really really likes me but he's okay , I bet he wishes I was I his lover but i'm not :naughty: just going to dance with him at the Halloween dance :rolls_eyes:

Oooh get you :das: I would end up with none cos it's me.:mf_rosetinted:

Dawwww cute! :teehee: You might think he's okay atm but you could fall for him the more you hang with him..takes one to know one:fisch:

Probably awful. Acorns are falling on me now.... Yay :mikacool:

I don't know why but I found that funny.:aah: Think it's cos I pictured it.:lmfao:

Oooh get you :das: I would end up with none cos it's me.:mf_rosetinted:

Dawwww cute! :teehee: You might think he's okay atm but you could fall for him the more you hang with him..takes one to know one:fisch:

Well everyone is teasing me about it but I don't care and yeah :mf_rosetinted:

Just ignore those biatches. They be jealous.

yeah , your right but the girl named lauren she does it in good fun the buttwipe sam kid sing that K - I - S - S - I - N -G in a tree song and I wanna hit him up side the head with a brick :bash:

yeah , your right but the girl named lauren she does it in good fun the buttwipe sam kid sing that K - I - S - S - I - N -G in a tree song and I wanna hit him up side the head with a brick :bash:

I hate that song thingy,I have a best friend who is a boy and I used to get it a lot in primary as we would pretty much always be seen together. Still to this day people think we go out,immature idiots.

I am currently taken so how can I be going out with my friend? Not that I would not my type. Also I'm not a two timing whore.

I hate that song thingy,I have a best friend who is a boy and I used to get it a lot in primary as we would pretty much always be seen together. Still to this day people think we go out,immature idiots.

I am currently taken so how can I be going out with my friend? Not that I would not my type. Also I'm not a two timing whore.

+ 1 :mf_rosetinted:

I have 2 friends who were a 3 timeing pigs , they doesn't desevre the air they breath :bash:

+ 1 :mf_rosetinted:

I have 2 friends who were a 3 timeing pigs , they doesn't desevre the air they breath :bash:

Cheating is so wrong....it disgusts me. It's like you say to someone you love them then you go cheat on them cos you get bored of them or whatever. The victim in it ends up heartbroken and feels they can never trust someone again. I would know it's happened to me twice. But I trust my lover,it took time but I'm not pretty sure he wouldn't cheat on me,loves me far too much just to go and start messing about with another girl.

Okay everyone, just wanted to say goodbye, since there's a 99.9% chance that my dad is gonna take my baby away tonight, so I'll only be able to come at weekends, if at all. And if I do come, it will only be for a while, to check my messages and see if there's any big news. I'll just ask you again to keep me informed about any big interview or video or anything. Message or PM me if you need anything. Might be back at winter holidays and after that probably again off until next summer. I'll miss you all terribly. Anyway, love you guys, take care of the MFC while I'm away. ♥

Cheating is so wrong....it disgusts me. It's like you say to someone you love them then you go cheat on them cos you get bored of them or whatever. The victim in it ends up heartbroken and feels they can never trust someone again. I would know it's happened to me twice. But I trust my lover,it took time but I'm not pretty sure he wouldn't cheat on me,loves me far too much just to go and start messing about with another girl.

I have no words to explain the disugust I feel over them they are such :badword: pigs

Okay everyone, just wanted to say goodbye, since there's a 99.9% chance that my dad is gonna take my baby away tonight, so I'll only be able to come at weekends, if at all. And if I do come, it will only be for a while, to check my messages and see if there's any big news. I'll just ask you again to keep me informed about any big interview or video or anything. Message or PM me if you need anything. Might be back at winter holidays and after that probably again off until next summer. I'll miss you all terribly. Anyway, love you guys, take care of the MFC while I'm away. ♥

Awww..:tears: I'll miss you so much,but I certainly won't forget about you.:hug:

I have no words to explain the disugust I feel over them they are such :badword: pigs

ha yeah. So you can probably understand why I am so happy with the guy I'm with now as I know he won't do anything like that.