• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, we can procrastinate together :aah:

Good, btw did you

No she'll be fine :aah:No not like that, but when you're eleven you read books meant to teenagers :aah:

Tv? xD we had children's programs :aah:

Okay, let's do it *procrastinates*

:hug::crybaby:

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

chin up :wink2:

I don't like dating :naughty:

Okay xD

Won't be saying that when your 16 and everyone has someone but you. :fisch:

Yes Clint will be over on his birthday XD and on our anniversary. Talking of which on Thursday It's our anniversary,together for a year!:wub2:

I don't know just the total thought of it all :puke:

:)

It's was just a nice little short film where they explained how babies are made. But anyway I understand you and let's leave the subject :wink2:

So you liked it? :aah:

It's was just a nice little short film where they explained how babies are made. But anyway I understand you and let's leave the subject :wink2:

So you liked it? :aah:

Ohh Jesus , why did you bring up babies * blaaaahhhhhhhh :puke: *

:)

Good girl :naughty:

Won't want you being 16 and pregnant.Or 15 even.:mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

I stalk you fools when you're not looking. My toe nails remind me of the Wizard Of Oz. Theyre bluuuuuuue. Da boo dee da boo die. My friend made me 5 gallons of apple juice. They won't all fit in the fridge. Does juice rot if its not refrigerated? I need to blow dry my hair and do my make up.... #YOLO

:lmao: Yes, think!! Gimme more!! xD

She's waaaaaay too innocent. I remember some of the things I knew at that age...xDD

Have you seen this songify the news?:das::naughty:

[YOUTUBE]jbc2NaLuv1A[/YOUTUBE]

I think I knew almost as much as I do now then! Just not all the obscure things. XD

I stalk you fools when you're not looking. My toe nails remind me of the Wizard Of Oz. Theyre bluuuuuuue. Da boo dee da boo die. My friend made me 5 gallons of apple juice. They won't all fit in the fridge. Does juice rot if its not refrigerated? I need to blow dry my hair and do my make up.... #YOLO

:teehee:

:roftl: Micah I think you should clean your windows It's getting difficult to see in :das: xD

How do you think? :das: xD

I actually got up and checked. :aah: perfect timing' date=' bro. We're in the middle of A dust storm! That means you saw how saggy these skinny jeans are on me... *le walk of shame back to closet to find tighter pants*

How's you?

I just found out quite a lot of people have unfollowed me on twitter in the past few months.:boxed:

Some of them were little monsters as well...:tears:

I'm well!! And the same thing keeps happening to me all of a sudden! Everyone is unfollowing me!! It's okay, I will never Unfollow you. :hug::hug::hug: