• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well now you do :pinkbow:

Yeah :aah:

Yeah, I'm staying home until Wednesday, maybe even later. But I hope not. Don't worry, it's like vacation.:aah: I know.:das: Ooooh? :das:

Okay, vacations are good for you :naughty: But how do you know how long you'er going to be home from school? :blink: xD What's up with the das, I've already told you my day :aah:

Okay, vacations are good for you :naughty: But how do you know how long you'er going to be home from school? :blink: xD What's up with the das, I've already told you my day :aah:

Especially when you have Vh1, Fox and food. I almost don't need anything else for the rest of my life.:aah: Because my doctor told me to stay home and go for a check up on Tuesday and then she'll tell me if I can go to school. Hopefully she'll let me.:teehee: I don't know, I'm in a das mood.:das: xD

Especially when you have Vh1, Fox and food. I almost don't need anything else for the rest of my life.:aah: Because my doctor told me to stay home and go for a check up on Tuesday and then she'll tell me if I can go to school. Hopefully she'll let me.:teehee: I don't know, I'm in a das mood.:das: xD

So true :das: xD Ah i see, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :teehee: Okay :das: xD

yeah !!!

Okay :aah: