• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have Mika abstinence :sad:

No Boba Fett :lmfao: I love that name :aah:

:bye: it was amazing :boing:

Which reminds me, how was the gig? :teehee:

that's great! :huglove: i was stalking Sandy last night til 2am.. :mf_rosetinted:

we have no idea what has happened to my friend in Norfolk... :huh:

Oh wow... Norfolk got hit pretty hard, I hear... :huh:

Education over MFC Emma. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh why not? :mf_rosetinted:

Hush you.

Because it's always awkward walking round the school with my parents as they are embarrassing fools. :fisch:

Well I wouldn't have know. XD but if the weather's that bad all the time I should stay away from there :naughty:

Not always cos yesterday it was dry just really cold but today seems taps have been turned on.:mf_rosetinted:

Hush you.

Because it's always awkward walking round the school with my parents as they are embarrassing fools. :fisch:

Not always cos yesterday it was dry just really cold but today seems taps have been turned on.:mf_rosetinted:

Probably not as embarassing as mine... At parents evening last week, my parents butted heads, and then laughed REALLY loudly about it.

Which reminds me' date=' how was the gig? :teehee:

Oh wow... Norfolk got hit pretty hard, I hear... :huh:[/quote']

It was freaking amazing, best night of my life :wub2: This super nice security guy gave me the setlist which Mika have walked on :aah::boing: And then Mika signed it for me, and I got a hug :blush-anim-cl: But not to my friend :naughty:

Just blaming myself for not bringing any danish money :doh: Couldn't buy a t-shirt :sad:

Here's my real review.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3827069&postcount=101

Don't remember much actually :aah: But I got eye contact with him during Happy Ending :blush-anim-cl: And he told us this really funny story about his grandmother and how he imagined her fighting Sandy :roftl:

Just wished I could be there again!

Probably not as embarassing as mine... At parents evening last week, my parents butted heads, and then laughed REALLY loudly about it.

:aah:

No instead my parents decide to go "didn't you use to talk to him over there?" me "yes.." "why don't you go over and say hi" "no.." "DOOOO IT" xD I always seem to get made to say hi to someone I normally don't talk to now for example my pal Brain. we used to be good friends now we don't talk to each other but my mum always says to say hi to him.

:aah:

No instead my parents decide to go "didn't you use to talk to him over there?" me "yes.." "why don't you go over and say hi" "no.." "DOOOO IT" xD I always seem to get made to say hi to someone I normally don't talk to now for example my pal Brain. we used to be good friends now we don't talk to each other but my mum always says to say hi to him.

Brain? That's an unfortunate name... :lmfao:

Luckily my parents don't really know my friends so it's ok. :naughty: But they do walk in the wrong direction all the time, so I have to end up running after them and shouting at them like they are naughty children. :fisch:

Brain? That's an unfortunate name... :lmfao:

Luckily my parents don't really know my friends so it's ok. :naughty: But they do walk in the wrong direction all the time, so I have to end up running after them and shouting at them like they are naughty children. :fisch:

* Brian. Dad was distracting me sorry xD

Oh they do that too,we ended up going to the art department to see my art teacher but turns out they weren't holding the art ones in that actual department,ended up with the cleaners looking at us like dafuq? xD