sure we can move with no money. He's moving to Hull and I'll be moving there by which we probs won't have much money. As if he would move to the USA anyway xD Also I still have college to go to and stuff

Don't you know they are giving away free green cards online :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did xD I was eating' date=' then reading, and then doing homework, and now watching a movie :aah::naughty: what's up? :teehee:[/quote']

Ah I see :aah: Well I'm going to sleep, probably going to the new mall with two of my friends tomorrow but I don't know when. Hopefully not in the morning :aah:

Ah I see :aah: Well I'm going to sleep, probably going to the new mall with two of my friends tomorrow but I don't know when. Hopefully not in the morning :aah:

Well because of the storm giving us two days off school I have to go to school tomorrow... :aah::aah: so I won't be going to any mall. Fun. Ohhh joy. :mikacool:

Well because of the storm giving us two days off school I have to go to school tomorrow... :aah::aah: so I won't be going to any mall. Fun. Ohhh joy. :mikacool:

So you won't have a day off on halloween after all? :teehee: We're hoping to watch 7D cinema :aah: