haha and btw it's 10pm here :mf_rosetinted: spent whole day sleeping, now i'm happy and totally not tired xD

oh wow, that feels great, but ungreat at the same time, now your whole head is switched up, your solemnly a vampire now! (sleeps by day, awake at night) :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha,kinda is at least I can take pics of pretty fireworks saying that it's like bonfire night already here in my town :aah:

Either do I...longest I've slept to is 4pm but wow xD Aww:itsok:

haha, i broke my record now, old was til 8pm xD just a little fever that's it. :teehee:

oh wow, that feels great, but ungreat at the same time, now your whole head is switched up, your solemnly a vampire now! (sleeps by day, awake at night) :naughty:

if i stay up tomorrow at day time, i'll feel like a jetlagged traveler :aah: oh then i've been a vampire for years.. :mikacool:

Why do I have to have such lame parents not allowing me to get my nose pierced? Dear gawd I want it done so badly! :tears:

even would pay for it myself but no >.<

I have no idea!! My parents won't let me get my nose pierced either... They'll let me have a septum though, wth.... :roftl:

I have no idea!! My parents won't let me get my nose pierced either... They'll let me have a septum though' date=' wth.... :roftl:[/quote']

That is still part of your nose though? wtf ? I'm just talking about on the rigt side like a nose stud (might change to a ring) but seriously >.<

Oh but no I get made to go to the prom -.- Maybe I should blackmail my mum to getting my nose pierced or else not going to prom mwahaha

That is still part of your nose though? wtf ? I'm just talking about on the rigt side like a nose stud (might change to a ring) but seriously >.<

Oh but no I get made to go to the prom -.- Maybe I should blackmail my mum to getting my nose pierced or else not going to prom mwahaha

I know.. XD my parents are confusing. I guess is cos a septum can be hidden.. I don't like regular nose piercingly anyways though. :mf_rosetinted:XD

My parents would NEVER make me go to prom, I hate it. Yes, because blackmail always works on parents... :naughty:

I know.. XD my parents are confusing. I guess is cos a septum can be hidden.. I don't like regular nose piercingly anyways though. :mf_rosetinted:XD

My parents would NEVER make me go to prom' date=' I hate it. Yes, because blackmail always works on parents... :naughty:[/quote']

It can? Wouldn't think that,they are pretty noticeable xD I don't like them..look stupid :lmfao:

I'm getting made to go since my best mate is going and my mum says i can hang around with him but pfft. People will be there I hate and hate me,talk about awkward. Yes it does,I managed to blackmail my mum into getting my ears done again :das:

It can? Wouldn't think that,they are pretty noticeable xD I don't like them..look stupid :lmfao:

I'm getting made to go since my best mate is going and my mum says i can hang around with him but pfft. People will be there I hate and hate me,talk about awkward. Yes it does,I managed to blackmail my mum into getting my ears done again :das:

Yes. Of course. XD because you just push it into your nose. XDDDD I adore them. :naughty:

Ewwwww, I hate prom. I wouldn't go under any circumstances. And I don't even have my ears pierced once anymore, because one ear closed up. It's already been done twice for god's sake xD it's just awkward now. :lmfao:

Yes. Of course. XD because you just push it into your nose. XDDDD I adore them. :naughty:

Ewwwww' date=' I hate prom. I wouldn't go under any circumstances. And I don't even have my ears pierced once anymore, because one ear closed up. It's already been done twice for god's sake xD it's just awkward now. :lmfao:[/quote']

Why would you do that? xD your poor nose aha

I have my ears done like how your normally have it but I did have four piercings altogether till the two second holes both closed up due to swelling but now I'm gonna go up to get them done again and hope it won't happen again

Why would you do that? xD your poor nose aha

I have my ears done like how your normally have it but I did have four piercings altogether till the two second holes both closed up due to swelling but now I'm gonna go up to get them done again and hope it won't happen again

Pretty much everyone with a septum does it... And that would be maybe 7 people out of the select few I know :roftl: I just really like them. :mikacool::mikacool:

I'm done with getting my ears pierced, it just doesn't work for me. And it's too mainstream. :naughty:

Pretty much everyone with a septum does it... And that would be maybe 7 people out of the select few I know :roftl: I just really like them. :mikacool::mikacool:

I'm done with getting my ears pierced' date=' it just doesn't work for me. And it's too mainstream. :naughty:[/quote']

Ahh I wouldn't know really I've lost contact with the one guy I knew who had his done so..it's like he has just disappeared tbh o.o I love his hair though,it's teal!

haha xD My boyfriend has snake bites and a lip piercing in the middle,has his nose pierced,scaffolds in both ears and his tongue done twice xD

Ahh I wouldn't know really I've lost contact with the one guy I knew who had his done so..it's like he has just disappeared tbh o.o I love his hair though,it's teal!

haha xD My boyfriend has snake bites and a lip piercing in the middle,has his nose pierced,scaffolds in both ears and his tongue done twice xD

Disappeared? :shocked::aah: teal is one of my favorite colors. ^^

Oh, that's a lot xD :teehee: I have no idea how anyone would deal with that much, but I guess that's just me :naughty:

Disappeared? :shocked::aah: teal is one of my favorite colors. ^^

Oh' date=' that's a lot xD :teehee: I have no idea how anyone would deal with that much, but I guess that's just me :naughty:[/quote']

I have him on fb and he hasn't been on it since September last year XD Ahh,I kinda miss my teal dip dye hair :3 which turned green when fading out xD

I know :3 It's not as bad as a dude I have on fb though he has a Medusa and two Monroe piercings xD then snake bites and a middle one and his septum done and his ears stretched like f*ck xD

I have him on fb and he hasn't been on it since September last year XD Ahh,I kinda miss my teal dip dye hair :3 which turned green when fading out xD

I know :3 It's not as bad as a dude I have on fb though he has a Medusa and two Monroe piercings xD then snake bites and a middle one and his septum done and his ears stretched like f*ck xD

Woah! Well a lot of the people at my school are pierced that much, so it isn't that unusual to me I suppose. :teehee:

Happy wedding day :yay:

THAAAAAANKKKK YOUUUU!!!! :huglove::teehee::teehee:

Although where Ksenija is, I do not know. I hope she isnt dead, I don't want to be a widow already :roftl:

Woah! Well a lot of the people at my school are pierced that much' date=' so it isn't that unusual to me I suppose. :teehee:

Although where Ksenija is, I do not know. I hope she isnt dead, I don't want to be a widow already :roftl:[/quote']

Nor me kinda used to it now as well :3

Woah! Well a lot of the people at my school are pierced that much' date=' so it isn't that unusual to me I suppose. :teehee:

Although where Ksenija is, I do not know. I hope she isnt dead, I don't want to be a widow already :roftl:[/quote']

You're welcome :hug;

Don't think she's dead :roftl: But it's bad of her to not be here :mf_rosetinted: