• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno..like I was late right but when I went in people gave me looks and few laughed. I was like well f*ck you all.

Amazingly I wasn't in a mood from it for long though xD

Oh :das:

they just have a problem :mf_rosetinted:

i was late today too (yay and i got math exam in that lesson :aah:) so i just walked in and guys just looked at me and i said "what? Juuso (he is late like for 2 hours or less every day :aah:) is late like every day and this is my first in this week. So don't look at me weirdly." x'D

i just belong to church cos i want to get married in a church, that's mine relationship to church :aah:

I want to get married in church too, but since I don't want to be baptized I have a problem. Guess I'll have to marrie a priest :naughty: xD

they just have a problem :mf_rosetinted:

i was late today too (yay and i got math exam in that lesson :aah:) so i just walked in and guys just looked at me and i said "what? Juuso (he is late like for 2 hours or less every day :aah:) is late like every day and this is my first in this week. So don't look at me weirdly." x'D

Oooh. What a douche.:mf_rosetinted:

I dunno..like I was late right but when I went in people gave me looks and few laughed. I was like well f*ck you all.

Amazingly I wasn't in a mood from it for long though xD

Oh :das:

yes :das:

haha xD Hanna the wife of priest :pinkbow: xD

:roftl: What a wonderful life :aah: