[YOUTUBE]cglLJJ0Czo8[/YOUTUBE]:pinkbow:

I really don't wanna study French. xD Improvise, works for me. xD Yes, and then you can record it all and give me and hjfnefnjeefkbnlaejfnfkneajfnj AND PAQ YEAH SJBHDJBGJKHBNJHBNJHUBZFKGBGJULHBGJKIBIKB When is it anyway? :das:

If that is christmas for you :aah:

:fangurl:

[YOUTUBE]AiTGXP_p9mo[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really don't wanna study French. xD Improvise, works for me. xD Yes, and then you can record it all and give me and hjfnefnjeefkbnlaejfnfkneajfnj AND PAQ YEAH SJBHDJBGJKHBNJHBNJHUBZFKGBGJULHBGJKIBIKB When is it anyway? :das:

French isn't THAT bad. XD Deal, improvising. XD okay can do! :naughty: Oh, the vaccines concert? The first of February! :das::pinkbow:

If that is christmas for you :aah:

:fangurl:

[YOUTUBE]AiTGXP_p9mo[/YOUTUBE]

It is.:das: xD

But seriously, it's October 22nd, why dapaq are you thinking about Christmas?:aah: I'm excited about Halloween wjkefbhwjklfnkwefn.:excite:

[YOUTUBE]ZBkLWTfSOfA[/YOUTUBE] uiehrfiwejfrmoei34zutrhjwedflkwhifuiwfgbpnfčiohfugbhNČIHIWNFČČFKOŽPERGNHJRIOČGNMERKPNHUIFuktzbgnčlknhirioučfnjerčogrtmjehisoghnemfopgičih

French isn't THAT bad. XD Deal' date=' improvising. XD okay can do! :naughty: Oh, the vaccines concert? The first of February! :das::pinkbow:[/quote']

I suck at it, it's bad. xD I need to see the result. xD That's 5 days before my birthday and you can give me the videos and pics as a present and jdkhfdkjefnekljfnkčdfnjdkisfnehufbsčaknfddjk-čfndfč-nsa JEALOUS. jhdjkbhdljbuiFGLHNČNHUFVBGLHNJKUBHG

I suck at it, it's bad. xD I need to see the result. xD That's 5 days before my birthday and you can give me the videos and pics as a present and jdkhfdkjefnekljfnkčdfnjdkisfnehufbsčaknfddjk-čfndfč-nsa JEALOUS. jhdjkbhdljbuiFGLHNČNHUFVBGLHNJKUBHG

I doubt you've learned so much already that it's TOO hard to keep up with- and I can always help you *maybe* xD I know, I remember your birthday! :pinkbow: you basically engraved it on my brain! I already had that thought. :das: :das:

I doubt you've learned so much already that it's TOO hard to keep up with- and I can always help you *maybe* xD I know' date=' I remember your birthday! :pinkbow: you basically engraved it on my brain! I already had that thought. :das: :das:[/quote']

But I can't say the r when she asks me something and I completely freeze and jdhfbidnjhcflsdjnbcisuvb PML. djshfgbdjkfbh Good.:pinkbow: And better.:das: PAQ, MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY IS THIS FRIDAY. Oh well, what ya gonna do, life's unfair and shizz.

It is.:das: xD

But seriously, it's October 22nd, why dapaq are you thinking about Christmas?:aah: I'm excited about Halloween wjkefbhwjklfnkwefn.:excite:

[YOUTUBE]ZBkLWTfSOfA[/YOUTUBE] uiehrfiwejfrmoei34zutrhjwedflkwhifuiwfgbpnfčiohfugbhNČIHIWNFČČFKOŽPERGNHJRIOČGNMERKPNHUIFuktzbgnčlknhirioučfnjerčogrtmjehisoghnemfopgičih

I see :das:

Because it's like one month left, and it's dark outside and the stores have christmas things :aah:

I don't celebrate Halloween :mf_rosetinted: But I'm excited for next week :das:

We still have all Halloween!!!! And if anything else' date=' thanksgiving!!! Isn't Christmas in December? Or am I missing something? :naughty:[/quote']

We don't have that if you remember :mf_rosetinted: No, but it's less than 40 days until December :excite: xD

I see :das:

Because it's like one month left, and it's dark outside and the stores have christmas things :aah:

I don't celebrate Halloween :mf_rosetinted: But I'm excited for next week :das:

Isn't Christmas in December? :blink: And I think it's dark because it's the night. But I'm just guessing here.:mf_rosetinted: xD

Why dapaq not? Halloween is the greatest holiday EVER. :mf_rosetinted: What's next week? :das:

But I can't say the r when she asks me something and I completely freeze and jdhfbidnjhcflsdjnbcisuvb PML. djshfgbdjkfbh Good.:pinkbow: And better.:das: PAQ, MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY IS THIS FRIDAY. Oh well, what ya gonna do, life's unfair and shizz.

Oh.... Well you guys roll your rs, don't you, and the French r is more guttural... XD I can't exactly describe how to do it, except for that the tip of your tongue touches your bottom teeth xDDD :teehee: oh, it is? :aah: have you got him anything yet? :aah:

We don't have that if you remember :mf_rosetinted: No, but it's less than 40 days until December :excite: xD

Well, Christmas is at here very end of the month... :naughty:

Oh.... Well you guys roll your rs' date=' don't you, and the French r is more guttural... XD I can't exactly describe how to do it, except for that the tip of your tongue touches your bottom teeth xDDD :teehee: oh, it is? :aah: have you got him anything yet? :aah:

Well, Christmas is at here very end of the month... :naughty:[/quote']

We say the rs normal, this is paqed up. :aah: And that's the problem, I can say it now, but when she needs me to I sound like a drowning baby.:mf_rosetinted: Yes, yes it is. And what part of 'life's unfair' do you not get? :aah:

@ realisation moment

OH GOD HALLOWEEN IS THE 31ST WHICH IS A WEDNESDAY. AND A NEW EPISODE OF CRIMINAL MINDS COMES OUT EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT. MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE. *goes off to pray that people let Gubler take control at least for 5 minutes*

OH GOD. LIFE MADE. :aah:

We say the rs normal, this is paqed up. :aah: And that's the problem, I can say it now, but when she needs me to I sound like a drowning baby.:mf_rosetinted: Yes, yes it is. And what part of 'life's unfair' do you not get? :aah:

If by normal you mean 'almost nothing like grace says her rs' xD I have that problem too. Which is why I'm grateful we don't take many oral exams. XDD I don't get any part of it. :mikacool: xD

Isn't Christmas in December? :blink: And I think it's dark because it's the night. But I'm just guessing here.:mf_rosetinted: xD

Why dapaq not? Halloween is the greatest holiday EVER. :mf_rosetinted: What's next week? :das:

Yes it's december in like 40 days :naughty::roftl: But it's dark when I wake up to, and in the evening. And soon I won't see the light until like February :aah:

I don't know :dunno: I don't even know how to celebrate it :aah: One word: Mika :das:

Well' date=' Christmas is at here very end of the month... :naughty:[/quote']

But here it is the whole december :das:

If by normal you mean 'almost nothing like grace says her rs' xD I have that problem too. Which is why I'm grateful we don't take many oral exams. XDD I don't get any part of it. :mikacool: xD

We say it like r. xD Like in Marko. xD Well we do. Which means PML.:mikacool: No' date=' no I did not.:mikacool: I have no idea what to get him!

Just breathe. BREATHE AND SURVIVE. :naughty:

KJHKFJNSKBHUKJBkbhkbkfg NO. lkjfgikgdjfregklhjregkinhrtignh xD

What did you say about my speaking? :shun: xD

But here it is the whole december :das:

:mikacool:XD

We say it like r. xD Like in Marko. xD Well we do. Which means PML.:mikacool: No, no I did not.:mikacool: I have no idea what to get him!

KJHKFJNSKBHUKJBkbhkbkfg NO. lkjfgikgdjfregklhjregkinhrtignh xD

Right. Same sound, different pronunciation.... XD Like, y'all Hehe xD don't have the same tongue placement. xD

XD Well what does he like? Get him that, whatever it is. :roftl:

Yes it's december in like 40 days :naughty::roftl: But it's dark when I wake up to, and in the evening. And soon I won't see the light until like February :aah:

I don't know :dunno: I don't even know how to celebrate it :aah: One word: Mika :das:

tumblr_lfc52q50aX1qzciip.jpg:roftl:

Oh god, that is so beautiful, I love the dark and the pretty lights in town and ujfhjfnkkkgh JEALOUS djkfbghjkdgbfjkdbghfjkgvbfhjg

You put on a costume, watch scary movies and eat candy. Scare people if possible. Not that difficult. :aah: And it's so perfect ksjlhnfkjsfnbkdffgfbdgnfgkhgjnf

OH GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT EFJKHKFLJGKDGNHFJKGNKGJSNDHGJDNKGDNGHDFKJGN YOU PROMISED TO TAKE PICTURES AND RECORD IT AND YOU BETTER AND JKFHKSJDBFGJKGHBFJGFBHGKBHJKHBU #JEALOUSY OVERLOAD

tumblr_lfc52q50aX1qzciip.jpg:roftl:

Oh god, that is so beautiful, I love the dark and the pretty lights in town and ujfhjfnkkkgh JEALOUS djkfbghjkdgbfjkdbghfjkgvbfhjg

You put on a costume, watch scary movies and eat candy. Scare people if possible. Not that difficult. :aah: And it's so perfect ksjlhnfkjsfnbkdffgfbdgnfgkhgjnf

OH GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT EFJKHKFLJGKDGNHFJKGNKGJSNDHGJDNKGDNGHDFKJGN YOU PROMISED TO TAKE PICTURES AND RECORD IT AND YOU BETTER AND JKFHKSJDBFGJKGHBFJGFBHGKBHJKHBU #JEALOUSY OVERLOAD

:naughty: xD

Yeah in the beginning then you get depressed :aah:

Okay, well I don't do that. But when I was little I did trick or treat, and we have a pumpkin :mf_rosetinted: xD

I KNOW, can't believe it's less than a week left. Adhlsfjeorwtgeporbthrtyj :excite::fangurl:

I will I will, haven't forgot what picture you wanted :das:

What did you say about my speaking? :shun: xD

I said it was paqed up.:mikacool: xD

:mikacool:XD

Right. Same sound' date=' different pronunciation.... XD Like, y'all Hehe xD don't have the same tongue placement. xD

XD Well what does he like? Get him that, whatever it is. :roftl:

Awwwww y'all :3333 xD Our pronounciation is really simple, you always say the same letter the same way. I really never got why the rest of the world has to complicate everything so much. Probably because simple is too mainstream. #YOLO :mikacool: xD

That's the problem, he doesn't like anything. xD He doesn't read, he has tons of shirts and clothes and shizz, and plenty of knives and I don't know what to get him dhgcfbkldhfldh PAQ. xD

:naughty: xD

Yeah in the beginning then you get depressed :aah:

Okay, well I don't do that. But when I was little I did trick or treat, and we have a pumpkin :mf_rosetinted: xD

I KNOW, can't believe it's less than a week left. Adhlsfjeorwtgeporbthrtyj :excite::fangurl:

I will I will, haven't forgot what picture you wanted :das:

NO. xD

But why?????!!!! xD Well we don't do trick or treat, because it would freak people out because most of them would have no idea dapaq we're doing and no one would have/want to give us candy. xD Yeah, pumpkins too. You have to pumpkinise everything. :mikacool::aah:

NJKFNBKFBJKB NJKb kbfkwefbnkrggb

Oh yes.:das: And I'll love you forever if you give me that one. :aah: