Ahh..

Not here...gets colder,the snow gets harder during the night which some parts end up being ice which = me falling and doing damage to myself,I nearly fell down steps due to ice:shocked:

Ah but that's only because the snow was wet when it fell down. Oh did it go well? :shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah but that's only because the snow was wet when it fell down. Oh did it go well? :shocked:

still. when it snows it gets colder more so at night e.e

I saved , myself by grabbing onto the railing..but in doing so i hurt my thumb somehow

oh yeah some woman has been murdered here...O_O

still. when it snows it gets colder more so at night e.e

I saved , myself by grabbing onto the railing..but in doing so i hurt my thumb somehow

oh yeah some woman has been murdered here...O_O

Actually it shouldn't get colder when it snows :aah:

Ouch, but it could have been worse!

What :shocked: so scary...

Actually it shouldn't get colder when it snows :aah:

Ouch, but it could have been worse!

What :shocked: so scary...

I live in Scotland what do you expect? You can get all seasons in one day :aah:

what's more scary is that where it has happened is only a bus ride away from me...that and a lot of police have been hanging around my town centre..

I live in Scotland what do you expect? You can get all seasons in one day :aah:

what's more scary is that where it has happened is only a bus ride away from me...that and a lot of police have been hanging around my town centre..

But we have the same climate :aah:

Oh that's pretty close :shocked: If I was you, I would stay home from school :mf_rosetinted:

But we have the same climate :aah:

Oh that's pretty close :shocked: If I was you, I would stay home from school :mf_rosetinted:

you sure about that? cos once it was really sunny and warm down England and here it was all miserable and raining :L

haha,would love to..I kinda hate it when it starts going into winter cos by the time I finish school on longer days which is like 3:45pm,it's actually already starting to get dark.I'm fine at first since I walk through a town centre but I still have a walk till I get to my house...I'm walking alone in the dark..I'm easy prey.:nervous:

you sure about that? cos once it was really sunny and warm down England and here it was all miserable and raining :L

haha,would love to..I kinda hate it when it starts going into winter cos by the time I finish school on longer days which is like 3:45pm,it's actually already starting to get dark.I'm fine at first since I walk through a town centre but I still have a walk till I get to my house...I'm walking alone in the dark..I'm easy prey.:nervous:

I meant we have the same climate but not always the same weather :teehee:

I know don't tell me about it. It's already dark when I wake up in the morning. So I actually don't see sunlight until after I've finished school. And soon I won't see any sunlight at all... But yeah I don't have to walk that far since I'm taking the bus, it's worse for you.

I meant we have the same climate but not always the same weather :teehee:

I know don't tell me about it. It's already dark when I wake up in the morning. So I actually don't see sunlight until after I've finished school. And soon I won't see any sunlight at all... But yeah I don't have to walk that far since I'm taking the bus, it's worse for you.

Ah.

Please think of me while you are on the bus while am walking along in the dark and anything could happen..

even more so under that tunnel I have to go through.

Ah.

Please think of me while you are on the bus while am walking along in the dark and anything could happen..

even more so under that tunnel I have to go through.

I will :naughty:

I hate tunnels, especially when it's dark...

So I guess you don't have holidays next week :naughty:

Well I have the day off Wednesday for Halloween anyways :aah::naughty: but we have a bad hurricane hitting us ATM, for basically all weekend and if the power has too many issues they'll cancel school :teehee:

Well I have the day off Wednesday for Halloween anyways :aah::naughty: but we have a bad hurricane hitting us ATM' date=' for basically all weekend and if the power has too many issues they'll cancel school :teehee:[/quote']

Ah you're free on Halloween. We actually have a pumpkin at the front door now :naughty: Lucky you then :naughty:

Ah you're free on Halloween. We actually have a pumpkin at the front door now :naughty: Lucky you then :naughty:

Yay, really? :teehee: pumpkins at all the doors. Did you carve it, or just... A pumpkin? XD not that lucky because if our power did go out, I would be all alone and isolated and not able to talk to any of you guys xDD