so yea, i feel quite crap... I keep losing my friends like all the time :doh: oh well, i'm happy that we'll be able see each others in summer.

Well remember tomarrow will always be better :hug:

And you will always have your MFC family we will be here for you always Annu :hug:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huglove:

awww.... :huh::huglove:

So otherwise how's life going :teehee:

Been together for one year now but still thinks that I don't like him in someway...ugh honestly...just why does no one believe me or even listen to me? meh.

No offence but , What the hell . I mean you would have dumped him by now ( It's been a year ) if you didn't like him in some sort of way . That's friking crazy :loco:

So otherwise how's life going :teehee:

No offence but , What the hell . I mean you would have dumped him by now ( It's been a year ) if you didn't like him in some sort of way . That's friking crazy :loco:

It's cos he's had like quite a few ex's and well they have been with him for like a month or so but suddenly go off him..I think he thinks I'm gonna do the same...what he fails to realize is that I probably actually love him compared to maybe his ex's...

It's cos he's had like quite a few ex's and well they have been with him for like a month or so but suddenly go off him..I think he thinks I'm gonna do the same...what he fails to realize is that I probably actually love him compared to maybe his ex's...

Well , It's been a year :naughty:

Even still. You can still have doubts. Like I have throughout...for god sake he thinks I'm the most beautiful girl the whole world..when it's obvious I'm not but guess it's something I gotta put up with.

:naughty:

come here. :pinkbow:

i had like the worst nightmare ever last night.. it was just terrible. You know that i got scared quite easily (lol, i know i'm a chicken. :doh:) so i waked up like middle of night screaming. :blink:

I will * boards plane to Finland * :pinkbow:

( cough cough weenie cough )

:aah:

I don't unless it's those weird ones...ya know the Gothic type xD as if you can go to the prom with one of them though xD

aww my friend says he will go with me and I'm like I don't even wanna go -.-

Woop!

Fireworks going off outside :teehee:

:aah: Well, I'm pretty sure you can have a dress like that on our prom. People have told me it's pretty strict :aah: Aw that sweet of him :teehee: