Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You took your time to reply.:mf_rosetinted:

I get to see Mika on my tv at 11pm,jealous?:naughty:

Sorry :mf_rosetinted: xD

Surprisingly, no! XD

:das:

And here. You're coming f*cking here.:mf_rosetinted:

oh, I know. :naughty::teehee: I can't wait! But actually finding somewhere to stay is going to be the hard part. And I'm being realistic here :mikacool: xD

Iraq :naughty:

if you think I would blow off Serbia for Iraq, you have to be kidding me xD

Ohhh I thought that when you said " I have " I thought you meant I have it. My bad :teehee:

Oh I suppose it did seem that was what I was saying,I'll have the CD on Monday as I'll get it while I'm in Glasgow.:wink2:

Surprisingly' date=' no! XD

xD[/quote']

You suck. I could be away meeting him right now.:mf_rosetinted:

oh, I know. :naughty::teehee: I can't wait! But actually finding somewhere to stay is going to be the hard part. And I'm being realistic here :mikacool: xD

if you think I would blow off Serbia for Iraq, you have to be kidding me xD[/quote']

Well you said you wanted to travel to something bot that typical, and far away! :aah:

Oh I suppose it did seem that was what I was saying,I'll have the CD on Monday as I'll get it while I'm in Glasgow.:wink2:

You suck. I could be away meeting him right now.:mf_rosetinted:

XD that would be cool, I suppose I would be jealous if you were meeting him... But at the moment I can barely think. The unicorns. Oh god, unicorns. :lmao:

if you think I would blow off Serbia for Iraq, you have to be kidding me xD[/quote']

I've already told you - get an apartment.:mikacool:

And don't you dare blow me off for anything.:mf_rosetinted:

XD that would be cool' date=' I suppose I would be jealous if you were meeting him... But at the moment I can barely think. The unicorns. Oh god, unicorns. :lmao:[/quote']

I would actually be away in Glasgow right now if I didn't have this cough. I'll wait till December,I'll meet him then.:mf_rosetinted:

"The only thing better than a unicorn,is a gay unicorn." :pinkbow:

I would actually be away in Glasgow right now if I didn't have this cough. I'll wait till December,I'll meet him then.:mf_rosetinted:

"The only thing better than a unicorn,is a gay unicorn." :pinkbow:

Aw, you get to see him in December. I wish I could :aah:

Oh my gosh, you have no idea how bad that sounds to me now :roftl:

I'll no doubt see it in HMV and pure scream like a total fangirl that I am.:mf_rosetinted:

On my list , versions of the CD

Have : Japan

Would like : Hong kong ( mostly for the tofo doll(s) ) and the France edition

But I am very happy with just one :pinkbow:

It's a big thing to get an apartment, and it's not a big thing to come stay in a foreign country all by yourself for several months? :mf_rosetinted:

Good.

YES! :aah::shocked: actually, if there's one reason that I decide not to go, it will be because I'm afraid to stay by myself :tears:

I have a question to ask you peoples :teehee:

When did you become a Mika fan , just wondering ( or in other words around when did you hear about Mika )

In late 2008. But I didn't really get into it for awhile :pinkbow: I actually hated some of it when I was younger :aah:

Edit: well actually, I knew about it from the time relax came out through a friend, but I didn't know it was Mika then :aah:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Believe it or not' date=' Iraq IS rather typical to travel to :teehee:

And way less people know Serbia exists here than Iraq, obviously :naughty:[/quote']

Why would I find that surprising? :aah:

Yeah, but serbia can't be that unknown :naughty: