• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to calm down and all. You? Still traumatised? :naughty:

Yeah, that one too, I said my top three.:aah: But Emily and EMD jkfhkhghgkhg :swoon:

Same thing I said to Rachel.:aah: You? How's things with Allu? :das:

Okay :huh:

Well , with deep psylocgical training I'm learning to get through it :aah:

:shocked: I WANT THAT TOO!!!!!

Then go get money, I went into bankrupcy, cost me 32.33 euros.:aah: Plus I got a 20% discount on it because the sales lady was shocked when she saw how badly I wanted it and when my friends started to collect money so I could buy it (its original price was 40.14 euros). And I regret nothing fhuerighiperughwgi :swoon::swoon::swoon:

Why is he eating a feather :naughty::aah::naughty:

It's actually a fish.:aah: And because he feels like it.:mikacool:

Then go get money, I went into bankrupcy, cost me 32.33 euros.:aah: Plus I got a 20% discount on it because the sales lady was shocked when she saw how badly I wanted it and when my friends started to collect money so I could buy it (its original price was 40.14 euros). And I regret nothing fhuerighiperughwgi :swoon::swoon::swoon:

One stange way to eat a " fish "

Tell him I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY :yay:

he says thank you. :teehee:he is stalking us behind my back again. :mf_rosetinted:

:aah::aah:

:aah:

i'm good :teehee:

oh just great. :teehee : it's his birthday today. :teehee:

Better now.:pinkbow:

I'm so happy to hear that, you deserve to be happy more than anyone.:huglove: Oh, really? It was my dad's birthday yesterday.:aah: Anyway, wish him a very happy birthday and give him a great birthday present.:das:

Okay :huh:

Well , with deep psylocgical training I'm learning to get through it :aah:

What's okay? Why okay? :blink:

Oh poor thing.:itsok: And I didn't even get to the good stuff.:naughty:

I'm so happy to hear that, you deserve to be happy more than anyone.:huglove: Oh, really? It was my dad's birthday yesterday.:aah: Anyway, wish him a very happy birthday and give him a great birthday present.:das:

You said "you?" and I said I was doing Okay :huh:

* Memories. Pouring. Back. * ( * feels sick to stomach * )

dhfkhgčoihiohgčohaugipghipghulaečgh I adore that man.

Wait, what? :shocked: Where is it? Can they operate?

Because my friend bought Fifty Shades of Gray just so another friend of mine and I could read it out loud to the whole bus.:naughty:

I know you do :naughty:

I'm not sure , but they say If it's has spread she might have to get chemo every day for 6 months :tears: She will lose all her hair , and worst of all she just had a baby . It will be so hard :tears:

What's that :boxed:

Aww , That's great :naughty:

:teehee:

:huglove:

:naughty: make sure you're not thinking anything. :mf_rosetinted:

I know you do :naughty:

I'm not sure , but they say If it's has spread she might have to get chemo every day for 6 months :tears: She will lose all her hair , and worst of all she just had a baby . It will be so hard :tears:

What's that :boxed:

But she'll be ok, her hair can always grow back and you can always help her with the baby. Most important thing is that she doesn't stress too much and that she does whatever she needs to to get better.:huglove:

.....nevermind.

:teehee:

:huglove:

:naughty: make sure you're not thinking anything. :mf_rosetinted:

No, when would I do that? :fisch: ....:das:

But she'll be ok, her hair can always grow back and you can always help her with the baby. Most important thing is that she doesn't stress too much and that she does whatever she needs to to get better.:huglove:

.....nevermind.

No, when would I do that? :fisch: ....:das:

hmmm... let's think.... like all the time? :mf_rosetinted: xD