• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hanna! :hug: :hug: what's up? :teehee:

Ha' date=' me too... I was on the phone with my frieind's cousin, who always cracks me up xD so I'm doing well! :teehee:[/quote']

:hug: Being extremely tired after doing a 7h long test. But extremely happy because I'm pretty sure I got 1,5 at that test :teehee:

And you? :hug:

Hanna! :hug: :hug: what's up? :teehee:

Ha' date=' me too... I was on the phone with my frieind's cousin, who always cracks me up xD so I'm doing well! :teehee:[/quote']

Good to hear!

My friend who lives in Germany is joking that it's her in the helicopter that is hoovering around where I live,it made me laugh quite a bit. But now it is gone. I swear weird things are happening here o.o

:hug: Being extremely tired after doing a 7h long test. But extremely happy because I'm pretty sure I got 1,5 at that test :teehee:

And you? :hug:

That's amazing, I'm really happy for you!!! :huglove::huglove: I'm doing pretty well, and the storm hasn't started yet!! But we almost got a hotel for a few days... And I might move soon! :boing:

Good to hear!

My friend who lives in Germany is joking that it's her in the helicopter that is hoovering around where I live,it made me laugh quite a bit. But now it is gone. I swear weird things are happening here o.o

:naughty::naughty: I like weird!!! I wish more strange things would happen to me, really. Mostly it's quite boring, my life :naughty:

That's amazing' date=' I'm really happy for you!!! :huglove::huglove: I'm doing pretty well, and the storm hasn't started yet!! But we almost got a hotel for a few days... And I might move soon! :boing:[/quote']

Thank you :hug: Oh is it still going to be a blizzard? :teehee: Oh where? :boing:

:naughty::naughty: I like weird!!! I wish more strange things would happen to me' date=' really. Mostly it's quite boring, my life :naughty:[/quote']

Awww :aah:

No but seriously someone has been murdered here ever since police have been seen quite a bit now,like always see them walking around or a car/van or like that helicopter :L

I'm no longer safe here!

Thank you :hug: Oh is it still going to be a blizzard? :teehee: Oh where? :boing:

I don't think it will get cold enough... But a gigantic hurricane is expected :aah: Sadly we won't move out of state xD Maybe to the next county over, as my dad wants to take an executive director position at an agency there :pinkbow: or maybe if my dad likes it enough in Serbia we can move there :mikacool:Hey, a girl can dream... XD

Awww :aah:

No but seriously someone has been murdered here ever since police have been seen quite a bit now,like always see them walking around or a car/van or like that helicopter :L

I'm no longer safe here!

Oh no! :blink: someone was murdered,.... WHAT HAPPENED!? :shocked:

Yes! an extra hour in bed! :boing:

I need it :naughty:

So do I. Feeling asleep right now :aah:

I don't think it will get cold enough... But a gigantic hurricane is expected :aah: Sadly we won't move out of state xD Maybe to the next county over' date=' as my dad wants to take an executive director position at an agency there :pinkbow: or maybe if my dad likes it enough in Serbia we can move there :mikacool:Hey, a girl can dream... XD

I'm jealous :naughty: xD Oh so it's not that far away then? :teehee: You can try to persuade him :das: xD dreams do come true xD

Oh no! :blink: someone was murdered' date='.... WHAT HAPPENED!? :shocked:[/quote']

I don't know the details but some woman was murdered,it even came up on the bbc news like on the red button thingy,but apparently at one point a lot of police were hanging around my town centre :/

THE WOMAN WAS MURDERED IN AN AREA THAT IS ONLY A BUS RIDE AWAY FROM ME. SAVE ME,I COULD BE NEXT.:shocked:

So do I. Feeling asleep right now :aah:

I'm jealous :naughty: xD Oh so it's not that far away then? :teehee: You can try to persuade him :das: xD dreams do come true xD

Don't be, people could die xD nope, not that far away :teehee: Oh trust me, I am.... If this one did, I would be completely stunned xDD

I don't know the details but some woman was murdered,it even came up on the bbc news like on the red button thingy,but apparently at one point a lot of police were hanging around my town centre :/

THE WOMAN WAS MURDERED IN AN AREA THAT IS ONLY A BUS RIDE AWAY FROM ME. SAVE ME,I COULD BE NEXT.:shocked:

Oh that's scary!! I CAN'T SAVE YOU, IF I CAME THERE TO SAVE YOU THAT PUTS ME AT RISK TOO *runs around crazy* :shocked::shocked:

Don't be' date=' people could die xD nope, not that far away :teehee: Oh trust me, I am.... If this one did, I would be completely stunned xDD

I know :aah: But I love storms :naughty: xD Good :teehee: So would I xD But you're going there this summer right? :teehee:

No because I don't have any school next week. We always have holidays week 44 :das: and it's sunday tomorrow :aah:

I know it's sunday tomorrow and some of us will be stuck at school this week:shun:

Oh that's scary!! I CAN'T SAVE YOU' date=' IF I CAME THERE TO SAVE YOU THAT PUTS ME AT RISK TOO *runs around crazy* :shocked::shocked:[/quote']

BUT YOU COULD SAVE ME AND WE GO OVER TO YOUR PLACE. :teehee:

Oh wait.... that won't work xD Nevermind I'll just die :aah:

I know it's sunday tomorrow and some of us will be stuck at school this week:shun:

To bad for you then :aah: But I guess you'll finnish school earlier than we anyways :aah:

No, no, that could work, somehow :naughty: