• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm here now,don't have a class atm so.

oooh..:original::hug:

I'm wearing a purplish pink lipstick today. It's very much an autumn color, I really love it.

Mmmm..autumn..yea.. It's supposed to be autumn here too but we have too much snow -.-

oooh..:original::hug:

Mmmm..autumn..yea.. It's supposed to be autumn here too but we have too much snow -.-

We only have about a week or two of colorful leaves. Now, piles of leaves are completely filling up the streets. :sneaky2: we should be getting snow soon too. But you never know, the weather here changes every two seconds. :aah:

We only have about a week or two of colorful leaves. Now, piles of leaves are completely filling up the streets. :sneaky2: we should be getting snow soon too. But you never know, the weather here changes every two seconds. :aah:

Well yea, usually Estoniah as snow in the end of December..:aah: And now.. It's almost november and we have snow.. With leaves falling from trees..:aah:

Was gonna go out but thought I would find a computer and come here instead.:pinkbow:

How are you,hun? haven't talked to you in ages.:tears:

Yeaaa.. I've been away from computer for so long !!!! :tears:

I'm good, babe !!! missed you.. Missed this place !!! :hug:

Oh how come? :huh:

Good to hear,aww..I've missed you too..so much :tears: I'm sure everyone else has missed you just as much.:huglove:

oh I just haven't been at home.. :original:

Awww, that's so sweet of you..:pinkbow::original::hug:

I really don't want snow yet! We get so much and I don't want to shovel the driveway :aah:

Haha.. It was a big surprise here, so yea..:aah: don't want it either.:aah: