I have a question to ask you peoples :teehee:

When did you become a Mika fan , just wondering ( or in other words around when did you hear about Mika )

Well, first heard Relax in 2006 and loved it, had it on repeat for months. But then forgot about Mika until about a year and a half ago.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh for god's sake. I'll spend all the time I can with you, I swear! :aah:

:aah::aah::aah: that doesn't exactly help xD Think about it. I don't like where I live, but I can totally see myself scared to death. Somewhere I've never been, with an intense phobia of planes as well... I'll have a bitchy time trying to force myself to go, and an even worse time trying to make myself get on a plane to go back to America :mikacool: and I'm the kind of person that likes specifics. I could very well reduce myself to hysterics being in that kind of situation :naughty:

:aah::aah::aah: that doesn't exactly help xD Think about it. I don't like where I live' date=' but I can totally see myself scared to death. Somewhere I've never been, with an intense phobia of planes as well... I'll have a bitchy time trying to force myself to go, and an even worse time trying to make myself get on a plane to go back to America :mikacool: and I'm the kind of person that likes specifics. I could very well reduce myself to hysterics being in that kind of situation :naughty:[/quote']

But, but....:tears: I won't force you if you don't want to come.

Why would I find that surprising? :aah:

Yeah, but serbia can't be that unknown :naughty:

I don't know! XD

Yeah..... Yes it could... We study all about Iraq in school anyways. So I know much more about it than I do Serbia :naughty:

Thinking wrong things about unicorns. Pure unicorns.

:teehee:

It isn't my fault. :mikacool:

In late 2008. But I didn't really get into it for awhile :pinkbow: I actually hated some of it when I was younger :aah:

Edit: well actually' date=' I knew about it from the time relax came out through a friend, but I didn't know it was Mika then :aah:[/quote']

Really ! xD

Well, first heard Relax in 2006 and loved it, had it on repeat for months. But then forgot about Mika until about a year and a half ago.

Nice

Read my hi post :aah:

And where exactly would that be located :naughty::aah:

Meow :3

Moo

I don't know! XD

Yeah..... Yes it could... We study all about Iraq in school anyways. So I know much more about it than I do Serbia :naughty:

It isn't my fault. :mikacool:

Ofc you do, why am I even surprised :aah:

But if you're going to Serbia but still wants to visit like Paris, London etc. you can always buy a interrail card :wink2:

Is your fault for watching something that gave you wrong impressions.:shun:

What if I watched it on accident xD

But I wouldn't let you be alone.:tears:

Getting an apartment somewhat implies spending time there, alone. And what about hotels? XD I mean... In America, they're a lot more convenient, and cheaper... Not that it's like that in Serbia. :naughty:

Getting an apartment somewhat implies spending time there' date=' alone. And what about hotels? XD I mean... In America, they're a lot more convenient, and cheaper... Not that it's like that in Serbia. :naughty:[/quote']

So, what, you'd follow me if I went to the bathroom, for example?:aah: Hotels cheaper than apartments? How?:aah: And all the hotels I've been to so far are crap.

That's apparently went to number 1 on itunes in the US I think it was..can't remember :aah:

:aah:

Here you go Rachie :teehee:

Finally I have time to introduce myself.

My name is Hanna, I'm 17 years old and live in sweden, and I thought I would share my Mika story with you:

I've liked Mika since 2007 when they first played Grace Kelly on the radio, and my friend and I watched Grace Kelly lyrics videos on youtube and tried to sing along. :biggrin2:

But then, when they stopped playing Mika on the radio I kind of forgot him :huh:

But in 2010 he crossed my mind again and I rediscovered him on Spotify and his song We are Golden - which I loved. :cheerful_h4h:

So I decided I would buy TBWKTM. But when I came to the store I thought the album was too expensive so I didn't buy it. Yeah I regret that now.

But a few weeks later the music store had a special offer - buy 3 albums for 200 Swedish crowns. So I bought LICM - and I loved it. So at my birthday last year I got TBWKTM. And after I listened to the album (I loved it as well) I started to find out more about Mika.

And since then I've been a Mika addict (freak maybe :aah:) and my friends are getting tired of me talking about him all the time. That's why I became a member of MFC - so I could talk about Mika with someone who actually understands me, haha. :wink2: