• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh poor you :itsok::mf_rosetinted: i didn't have homewprks today :pinkbow:

luckyy you!! really, now I need to leave, go back to study RAYA :mf_rosetinted:

haha that sucks :/ Nothing just listening to Fun. xD

hmmmm, i like that :teehee: I'm just here waiting for them to give a tour date for Montreal already --''

I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK TO STUDY! I'll be coming back over here soon :blush-anim-cl: ! goodbye :naughty:

luckyy you!! really, now I need to leave, go back to study :mf_rosetinted:

hmmmm, i like that :teehee: I'm just here waiting for them to give a tour date for Montreal already --''

I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK TO STUDY! I'll be coming back over here soon :blush-anim-cl: ! goodbye :naughty:

I'll tweet them for you too :mf_rosetinted:

Bye:bye:

I think this has something to do with our duck equality/stop duck discrimination campaign' date=' but I still don't see how you got the duck involved. Because god forbid you do your OWN dirty work. :mikacool: xD[/quote']

All I remember is that you were hatin' on my gay duck. I can't remember. xD Is that an invitation? Do you WANT me to do my own dirty work? :das:

oh, i didn't see you Xenia. :mf_rosetinted: Aren't you going to ask about saturday? :mikacool:

Hello there.:das: What was on Saturday? :blink: xD

YEHRS. DA. DADADADADADADADADADAAAAAAA.

:shun: xD

No.

I understand that. :naughty:

Good.:pinkbow:

All I remember is that you were hatin' on my gay duck. I can't remember. xD Is that an invitation? Do you WANT me to do my own dirty work? :das:

No.

youknowhos birthday aaaaand you was being perv with your thoughts :mikacool:

oh dammit i'm not going to go sleep XD

No.

I have nothing against the gay duck. :naughty: Well, you could have, because it would have been 1,000 times more merciful than giving me to that duck... Besides, we're to be married anyways. :mikacool:

OUI! :aah:

XDD

If you reallyreally wanna know, i can tell you maybe in fb :naughty:

Be quick, I need sleepy time.:aah:

I have nothing against the gay duck. :naughty: Well' date=' you could have, because it would have been 1,000 times more merciful than giving me to that duck... Besides, we're to be married anyways. :mikacool:

OUI! :aah:[/quote']

Good.:pinkbow: Why isn't this a pleasant surprise.:das:

Non.:mikacool: