• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, what, you'd follow me if I went to the bathroom, for example?:aah: Hotels cheaper than apartments? How?:aah: And all the hotels I've been to so far are crap.

:aah:

It was on twitter. I read it this afternoon. I can't remember irrelevant stuff back from then.

So, what, you'd follow me if I went to the bathroom, for example?:aah: Hotels cheaper than apartments? How?:aah: And all the hotels I've been to so far are crap.

:aah:

No, nothing like that :roftl: xD ah, okay, you have to be kidding me. Hotels here are just... Amazing. So nice. Weird.

Haha :aah: It's funny that back then it was My friend whi was most in to him, no it's the other way around :roftl:

:naughty: Ohh yeah that reminds me my friend Grace not your Grace my Grace a girl in school :aah: had me make her a pin that said " If you are Rachel and It starts with an M and ends with an ika I don't wanna hear about it " :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:naughty: Ohh yeah that reminds me my friend Grace not your Grace my Grace a girl in school :aah: had me make her a pin that said " If you are Rachel and It starts with an M and ends with an ika I don't wanna hear about it " :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hahaha :roftl: I like that pin :aah: