She isn't even played on the radio anywhere near as much as that here xD

well it's better now but one moment it was horrible and that's the same reason I hate Robyn and Veronica Maggio :aah:

I can't remember the last time I heard one of her songs played on the radio nor on TV. And I adore her.:teehee:

Oh :blink: I can say that right now she's number one on the radio station here' date=' guess I should stop listening to radio for a while then :mf_rosetinted: I've understand that :aah:

First of all what you call a " she " is a he :aah: and when I said i could I could print 1,000 is because HE doesn't like mika and he calls him Mike - a and I wanna punch him every time he says Mike - a :mf_rosetinted:

+ 1 :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, sorry, sorry and sorry again. But I actually didn't know :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well it's better now but one moment it was horrible and that's the same reason I hate Robyn and Veronica Maggio :aah:

Oh :blink: I can say that right now she's number one on the radio station here, guess I should stop listening to radio for a while then :mf_rosetinted: I've understand that :aah:

Sorry, sorry, sorry and sorry again. But I actually didn't know :aah:

Well... Not my fault you decide to stop liking good music because you listen to it too often :aah: there's always that option of not listening to radio, or listening to a different station :mf_rosetinted:

Wait' date=' why do you have Friday off? :aah::aah: Halloween dance? I'm jealous even though I hate dances. :mikacool:[/quote']

Meh I dunno :naughty: Yes , Halloween dance and I have heard the new kid wants to kinda like go to the dance with me or so I've been told :aah:

Yes I understand :naughty:

good :aah:

Well... Not my fault you decide to stop liking good music because you listen to it too often :aah: there's always that option of not listening to radio' date=' or listening to a different station :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Well you reach a point when you have listen to much to the songs, that have happened to Mika songs too. :mf_rosetinted: xD Well then tell me which radio station, because I would love to listen to that one instead :aah:

good :aah: But is he named after a cheese? :blink: xD

Well you reach a point when you have listen to much to the songs, that have happened to Mika songs too. :mf_rosetinted: xD Well then tell me which radio station, because I would love to listen to that one instead :aah:

Ummm , there is a Cambrie chesse :blink:

It will happen! Someday! For sure!

Btw' date=' is there anything you want me to bring you when I visit? XD

Okay :pinkbow:[/quote']

:pinkbow:

Just your wonderful self.:pinkbow:And every other amazing thing you can find.

Hmm' date=' I feel like I want to go to magick class next Thursday, but my dad probably won't drive me xD[/quote']

What is that, why does it sounds so awesome and why can't I be there? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh :blink: I can say that right now she's number one on the radio station here, guess I should stop listening to radio for a while then :mf_rosetinted: I've understand that :aah:

Lucky.:mf_rosetinted:

good :aah:

Huh. There are other things to listen to though! Certainly enough that you can switch it up often and not get tired of it. :mf_rosetinted: okay, listen to basically any radio station in Virginia. 103.7 the river, maybe. :aah: