• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was kidding, and dafuq? Why would a book like that cost 5 dollars?

Well I don't care, I WILL GET YOU A GIFT OF SOME SORT IF IT's THE LAST THING I DO:mikacool: xD

And I don't know, because here we think having access to good books is a very important thing, i suppose xD

Well I don't care' date=' I WILL GET YOU A GIFT OF SOME SORT IF IT's THE LAST THING I DO:mikacool: xD

And I don't know, because here we think having access to good books is a very important thing, i suppose xD[/color']

You do realise I would never let you spend money on me, right? :mikacool: Yeah, nice theory. xDDD

You do realise I would never let you spend money on me, right? :mikacool: Yeah, nice theory. xDDD

I'll spend money on you anyways. You do realize that's somewhat of an American thing, right? You visit someone and bring them a gift? Even if they don't want one? :aah::naughty: well, that's what the library says xD

:mikacool: And of course it is.:aah:

I mean it. I will get you something. I WILL.:mf_rosetinted:

But you maybe have a more people listening to it, or a lot of commercials :dunno:

Probably a lot more people listen to it. I love classical :pinkbow: and our radio rarely has commercials :aah:

Just saying I would waste money on all of you. But I have none at the moment. (well enough to actually go wasting..)

Awwwww :huglove:

Yes.:mf_rosetinted:

No way! I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't honestly think you deserved it. :hug: It would make me happy to 'waste' my money on you!