• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing in particular' date=' I just feel intensely depressed all of the sudden :crybaby::huglove: aww :huh:[/quote']

Awe :huh : Hope you'll feel better soon. :huglove: Yep, it's my school computer, so hopefully they'll fix it. But I really need the computer in my web design class... And all the stuff I have on it :sad:

What's wrong?

Maybe I'll feel better myself if I cheer someone up..considering I feel down and horrible. *sigh*

It isn't much, just feeling really depressed. And I might not be able to be on MFC for quite awhile... Or Facebook, or anything for that matter :tears:

Awe :huh : Hope you'll feel better soon. :huglove: Yep, it's my school computer, so hopefully they'll fix it. But I really need the computer in my web design class... And all the stuff I have on it :sad:

I hope so too :huglove: aw, yes they must fix it in that situation!

It isn't much' date=' just feeling really depressed. And I might not be able to be on MFC for quite awhile... Or Facebook, or anything for that matter :tears:

I hope so too :huglove: aw, yes they must fix it in that situation![/quote']

Yes, just thinking of the stuff I haven't saved anywhere else :tears: Well the most is nothing to important, but I haven't saved our chemistry film for instance. Anyway I ha e to sleep now. Goodnight :huglove: