But university?

we don't have uni in finnish system :roftl: it's elementary school (6 years), junior high school (3 years), high school (3 years) and then to the some place to study smth (depends where are you going)(though some places are called university of... but not every place. I don't know! :aah:)

:shocked:

...that is expensive. ermahgerd.

i know.. :doh: + 3 years of high school before that, 500€ + books which cost almost another 500€ :doh:

btw can come to tiny? :teehee:http://tinychat.com/tcw2i

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we don't have uni in finnish system :roftl: it's elementary school (6 years), junior high school (3 years), high school (3 years) and then to the some place to study smth (depends where are you going)(though some places are called university of... but not every place. I don't know! :aah:)

i know.. :doh: + 3 years of high school before that, 500€ + books which cost almost another 500€ :doh:

Ah okay I see. But so weird that you have to pay for it, and so much :blink: Move to sweden here you'll get payed instead :roftl:

Oh wow :doh: hm... I can I guess. But it would have to be on the app... It isn't even 8AM here yet :naughty:

Ah okay I see. But so weird that you have to pay for it, and so much :blink: Move to sweden here you'll get payed instead :roftl:

yea, but this is Finland. :aah: okay i'm comiiiing. :mikadas: *packing*

Oh wow :doh: hm... I can I guess. But it would have to be on the app... It isn't even 8AM here yet :naughty:

:aah:

:naughty: so what? :aah:

But , I already made a mustache outfit :wub2::naughty:

( I will be one of them next year )

Ah fair enough then :aah:

I'll be nothing this Halloween as I'm not going out or anything,then again I'll probably have to help out at the Halloween disco at my school. ¬.¬

xD I'm already in Åland :mikadas: xD

Åland you say :das: My dad was there last week :aah:

I wanna be this for Halloween :biggirl: or this :lg:

Just one question, don't you have to dress up like something scary for halloween?

Åland you say :das: My dad was there last week :aah:

Just one question, don't you have to dress up like something scary for halloween?

Ummmm not really I see kids dressed as little fairies , prinsesses , godesses about any thing , Ya know it really doesn't have to be scary ( mabey in Sweden but not here )

Ah fair enough then :aah:

I'll be nothing this Halloween as I'm not going out or anything,then again I'll probably have to help out at the Halloween disco at my school. ¬.¬

Nice , ( well kinda ) My school is having a Halloween dance can't wait :aah:

Ummmm not really I see kids dressed as little fairies , prinsesses , godesses about any thing , Ya know it really doesn't have to be scary ( mabey in Sweden but not here )

Aha I see. weird that that's the tradition here, but we don't celebrate halloween anyway so it doesn't matter :aah:

I guess...but it always ends up boring for me.:aah:

I'm not gonna go this year:mf_rosetinted:

Aha I see. weird that that's the tradition here, but we don't celebrate halloween anyway so it doesn't matter :aah:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crybaby:

Some kids here in America spray themselfs with shaving cream :lmfao:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crybaby:

Some kids here in America spray themselfs with shaving cream :lmfao:

:roftl:

Well when you're little you maybe go trick or treat, and you buy a pumpkin. But that's all :aah:

No, it's okay we have other traditions instead :teehee:

Okay why? :lmfao:

Yay :boing: You still haven't listened to the songs, right?

I've listened to like live or acoustic versions since I was listening to Mika on that bbc radio 2. Still ain't heard the studio versions though.

Won' get to actually hear them till Tuesday since I'm getting TOOL while I'm in Glasgow for the gig :naughty:

:roftl:

Well when you're little you maybe go trick or treat, and you buy a pumpkin. But that's all :aah:

No, it's okay we have other traditions instead :teehee:

Okay why? :lmfao:

Here people go all out search american crazy halloween homes it's sure to come up :aah:

like what other traditions :pinkbow:

So they can spray peoples houses an look like bums I guess is what they were goin' for :rolls_eyes: