• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bye:

GRACE GRACE !!! I need help , I am young and have no idea what to doooooooooooooooooooooo Well this kid Ashton is really shy so he sent this kid sam to ask for me to go to the halloween dance I was talking about , for him and he said Ashton REALLY really liked me and I don't know what to say Yes or No :nervous:

GRACE GRACE !!! I need help , I am young and have no idea what to doooooooooooooooooooooo Well this kid Ashton is really shy so he sent this kid sam to ask for him and he said Ashton REALLY really liked me and I don't know what to say Yes or No :nervous:

Well that depends. Do you like Ashton? :mf_rosetinted:

GRACE GRACE !!! I need help , I am young and have no idea what to doooooooooooooooooooooo Well this kid Ashton is really shy so he sent this kid sam to ask for me to go to the halloween dance I was talking about , for him and he said Ashton REALLY really liked me and I don't know what to say Yes or No :nervous:

How old are you?

Hey! What's up? :teehee:

(...and you? xD)

Nofinnnn muccchhhh

You?

:hug:

i'm really happy that i'm not that depressed anymore, cos i hated it and still do.

Well of course,anybody who gets depressed hates it and just wants it to go away but even if it does they still hate it as it can come back round again,hopefully not anytime soon in your case

Well of course,anybody who gets depressed hates it and just wants it to go away but even if it does they still hate it as it can come back round again,hopefully not anytime soon in your case

yea, hopefully.

Hello :3 :huglove::huglove:

how are you? :huglove: it feels like that i haven't talked to you for ages :hug: