• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course you are!:pinkbow: It's okay,kinda used to it and I don't think it will get better:tears:

:pinkbow: Oh no, don't be like that.:hug:

aww.. i feel your pain... :aah:

I'm ok, trying to get my life back together..

It's ok, I'm watching Mental, listening to Marina & The Diamonds and eating everything I can find. I think I'll somehow survive until Wednesday.:aah:

What happened?!

:aah:

just a little thing called bullying..

Again? What did I say about that? I've told you time and time again that you're perfect just the way you are, and those idiots have miserable lives, so they have to destroy other peoples' so they would feel less pathetic. But they will never be even close to you, do you understand? Ever.

Hmm. Yeah but it's like someone stabbing me..:tears:

aww.. :tears: it feels awful, i've had same kind of feeling too. hope it's better soon.. :huglove:

Again? What did I say about that? I've told you time and time again that you're perfect just the way you are, and those idiots have miserable lives, so they have to destroy other peoples' so they would feel less pathetic. But they will never be even close to you, do you understand? Ever.

yea.. :huh: they're just idiots, who doesn't have lifes.. and cos of that i hate my life and i'm glad that i'm in different town for weekend.