Wait, you're supposed to be fat? :mf_rosetinted:

I am fat baby. Just I tend to shut up about it now as I just get told I'm not. But I must be if people say to me so meh.

aww.. :tears: it feels awful, i've had same kind of feeling too. hope it's better soon.. :huglove:

Mhmm,thank you :hug:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea.. :huh: they're just idiots, who doesn't have lifes.. and cos of that i hate my life and i'm glad that i'm in different town for weekend.

Wait, you hate your life because they're idiots who don't have lives? Well that's completely logical, thank you for explaining.:mf_rosetinted:

I am fat baby. Just I tend to shut up about it now as I just get told I'm not. But I must be if people say to me so meh.

Oh for god's sake, I'm not even gonna bother.

I think I should leave here for like a good while...Don't want to go annoying everyone with my f*cking insecurity's.

I just knew you'd do this. That's why I didn't bother, I knew it'd end like this either way, and telling you the truth doesn't matter if you never believe it. All I did was tell you what's real and you go and believe what you like, it's your life.

I just knew you'd do this. That's why I didn't bother, I knew it'd end like this either way, and telling you the truth doesn't matter if you never believe it. All I did was tell you what's real and you go and believe what you like, it's your life.

Don't know what to believe anymore. As for my life,it's going nowhere.

Don't know what to believe anymore. As for my life,it's going nowhere.

I can't help you with that. And your life goes where you tell it to go.

:mf_rosetinted:....

lmfao... :roftl :

tumblr_lqrjdrY1Q21qgbfyko2_r1_500.giftumblr_mbfcw9QpiY1qh05hb.giftumblr_mbfeb85n5r1qh05hb.gif

these made my day.. :roftl::aah:

Oh gawd the last one.:lmao: And you just reminded me to watch the second episode.:doh:

tumblr_m6nbrwv97n1qfesvi.gif

tumblr_m6c07rhAlR1qck0h4o1_250.gif

tumblr_m7sybhvMUa1qmu5hzo2_500.gif I love Geeking Out.:lmao: