• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure , why not :teehee:

Here it is.:teehee: (I know...it's longxD)

But what would we do if I was with you? :') haha aww <33 yes I am and you will love it, well I hope you will :") do you want to know something Emma? You are my first true love, all of my ex's was kinda good being with them but I never loved any of them and then you found me :') and that's where everything went right, you make me ever so happy and I love you to death, this is by far the best relationship I've ever had and this will be my last relationship cos I want to spend my life with you Emma Sheldon :') <333 to be honest I don't care what people say about us cos we love each other and that's all that matters. I've never ever felt loved by anyone until you came into my life and now I know what love feels like <3 I just want to be with you sweetie and I'd rather die than dump you again cos I know it killed you when we broke up, it was killing me too but at least we have each other again <33 I'm yours until the end and I want to be with you in the after life also cos that's how much I love and need you C: I hope this has started the talk about us :"') <33333333 I love you sooooo ****ing much sweetie pie!! :') <3333333333333333333 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here it is.:teehee: (I know...it's longxD)

But what would we do if I was with you? :') haha aww <33 yes I am and you will love it, well I hope you will :") do you want to know something Emma? You are my first true love, all of my ex's was kinda good being with them but I never loved any of them and then you found me :') and that's where everything went right, you make me ever so happy and I love you to death, this is by far the best relationship I've ever had and this will be my last relationship cos I want to spend my life with you Emma Sheldon :') <333 to be honest I don't care what people say about us cos we love each other and that's all that matters. I've never ever felt loved by anyone until you came into my life and now I know what love feels like <3 I just want to be with you sweetie and I'd rather die than dump you again cos I know it killed you when we broke up, it was killing me too but at least we have each other again <33 I'm yours until the end and I want to be with you in the after life also cos that's how much I love and need you C: I hope this has started the talk about us :"') <33333333 I love you sooooo ****ing much sweetie pie!! :') <3333333333333333333 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww , I think we should change Emma Sheldon to Emma Anderson :fisch:

:teehee:

So any events for the next few days

Well it's the weekend...not sure if am going anywhere. I kinda want to go into Glasgow tomorrow to do some shopping for some new fancy gear:das:

Also could do with getting fake blood or whatever since I'm going on this zombie walk thing xD

Well it's the weekend...not sure if am going anywhere. I kinda want to go into Glasgow tomorrow to do some shopping for some new fancy gear:das:

Also could do with getting fake blood or whatever since I'm going on this zombie walk thing xD

Zombie walk ?!! :aah: I wanna go !