• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a status on FB the 18th quoting the song' date=' and in the comments it said I would cover the song, so I didn't TECHNICALLY keep it from you... :das: whenever my dad decides to let me. :naughty:

Edit: we'll it was the 16th, but that doesn't matter xD[/quote']

Like I check that. xD And make him let you noooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

:aah:

Hi Grace & Xenia.

:bye:

PAQ THAT. SHUT YOUR MOUTH BELGIUM. :mikadas:

NO. Don't touch my Ireland. And ermahgerd The Lord Of The Dance is coming and I can't go see it and jdnhsfunhjfklrnglk *heart breaks* :tears:

NO. Don't touch my Ireland. And ermahgerd The Lord of dance is comeing and I can't go and see it and jdnhsfunhjfklrnglk *heart breaks* :tears:

* Hearts blows up * :tears:

NO. Don't touch my Ireland. And ermahgerd The Lord Of The Dance is coming and I can't go see it and jdnhsfunhjfklrnglk *heart breaks* :tears:

XD He has to be in a 'music producing mood' :mikacool: dammit :mikacool:

HMPH. wait.... You can't see it.... SKDJSOIDJSONDIAJJDJSJD :tears::itsok: Aw my gosh, that's so sucky :huh: why not??

Feeling down in the dumps.

Oh, what's wrong? :huh:

I posted that one, because I just love what she can do with her voice and how she shows it off there.:teehee:

Same!!! It's so interesting how hoarse her voice can be. And her chest voice is so strong! It's amazing! I just love her voice in general ksjfjsndisjwke.

I know, it's tonight at 8pm and I won't be there and jsdnkfnsdkfdgbngkj.:tears::tears::tears:

Anyway, you didn't say anything about Homewrecker. And also Grace suggested Teen Idle so here:

[YOUTUBE]C89O5NhWDsI[/YOUTUBE]

I'll take a listen later

XD He has to be in a 'music producing mood' :mikacool: dammit :mikacool:

HMPH. wait.... You can't see it.... SKDJSOIDJSONDIAJJDJSJD :tears::itsok: Aw my gosh' date=' that's so sucky :huh: why not??[/quote']

THEN MAKE HIM GET IN A MUSIC PRODUCING MOOD JHFKJDFLRNFGL

No, it's tonight at 8pm and I won't be there.:tears: Because it's in Belgrade, I'm sick, and even if I wasn't my parents wouldn't take me or let me go.:tears::tears:

Same!!! It's so interesting how hoarse her voice can be. And her chest voice is so strong! It's amazing! I just love her voice in general ksjfjsndisjwke.

Exactly, she can do anything with it. I love her.:wub2:

THEN MAKE HIM GET IN A MUSIC PRODUCING MOOD JHFKJDFLRNFGL

No, it's tonight at 8pm and I won't be there.:tears: Because it's in Belgrade, I'm sick, and even if I wasn't my parents wouldn't take me or let me go.:tears::tears:

Exactly, she can do anything with it. I love her.:wub2:

Whoops.... He's watching a documentary now. :doh:

AWWWWW! :hug: :hug: I'm sorry, that sucks :hug:

Depends on how many good songs you like. I'm an optimist (well, atm, at least) and I like to believe that we can make you recognise some good music, if not make you forget about the sucky one.:pinkbow:

When you listen to Mika you can listen to any crapy songs you want , it's good for the soul