• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, he's up? :das: And why :doh:? :aah:

It's okay, I'll survive. I have food, Marina, Fox, Vh1 and CM. What else would any girl need? :naughty:

Yeah. Way earlier than usual! :naughty: because if he's watching something he can't be on his recording equipment, and I could have just gone ahead and done the cover and had it to you in a few hours. :aah:

Is that a trick question? :roftl:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

I lost you at crapy songs.:aah:

Your crappy songs are my beautiful songs and my beautiful songs are your crappy ones , but one thing we both agree on is Riverdance :wub2:

I'm watching spongebob and a worm stole his wallet..

Yeah. Way earlier than usual! :naughty: because if he's watching something he can't be on his recording equipment' date=' and I could have just gone ahead and done the cover and had it to you in a few hours. :aah:

Is that a trick question? :roftl:[/quote']

Your dad's awesome. xD

But but but....GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! :taz:

Okay, no, don't do that to me, I'm trying to survive until Wednesday.:aah:

:swoon: I can't get enough of this sonnnnngggggg! :teehee:

I know jdkhdjk. :wub2: But one I'm really really really REALLY obsessed with is this:

[YOUTUBE]l_A6Ct8YZbY[/YOUTUBE] :swoon:

Your crappy songs are my beautiful songs and my beautiful songs are your crappy ones , but one thing we both agree on is Riverdance :wub2:

I'm watching spongebob and a worm stole his wallet..

True that.:naughty: And Riverdance jnsdhsdnckd.scnsdkcbndhjfblkcnjsdlancdsjkncfdjkfvbnjkvfndlsn MUST MARRY AN IRISH GUY.

Aww the baby. :33

Your dad's awesome. xD

But but but....GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! :taz:

Okay, no, don't do that to me, I'm trying to survive until Wednesday.:aah:

I know jdkhdjk. :wub2: But one I'm really really really REALLY obsessed with is this:

[YOUTUBE]l_A6Ct8YZbY[/YOUTUBE] :swoon:

I know xD

...we have a smiley for the Tasmanian Devil?? :floor:

You'll survive. :mikacool:

Aftershave Ocean skjdosjdiswjkwjdjsjjd :wub2:

True that.:naughty: And Riverdance jnsdhsdnckd.scnsdkcbndhjfblkcnjsdlancdsjkncfdjkfvbnjkvfndlsn MUST MARRY AN IRISH GUY.

Aww the baby. :33

I marry this guy , Niall Horan

Niall Horan

Niall James Horan, born 13 September 1993 (age 19), is from Mullingar, County Westmeath, Republic of Ireland.[112] Born to mother Maura Gallagher and father Bobby Horan,[112] he has an older brother named Greg.[113] Their parents divorced when he was five.[112] He and his brother lived between each of their homes for a few years before eventually deciding to live with their father in Mullingar.[112] Horan was a pupil at Coláiste Mhuire, a boys' Christian Brothers school.[114][115] He was in the school choir, performing seasonally around Christmas.[4][5]

Prior to participating in The X Factor, he performed around his homeland, including as a support act for Lloyd Daniels in Dublin.[116] Horan has been playing guitar since his childhood.[117] Horan has also stated that he is a "big swing" fan, citing favourite artists Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Michael Bublé.[118] Horan also cites rock music favourably and is a fan of The Eagles, Bon Jovi and The Script.[86][118]

Niall Horan

Niall James Horan, born 13 September 1993 (age 19), is from Mullingar, County Westmeath, Republic of Ireland.[112] Born to mother Maura Gallagher and father Bobby Horan,[112] he has an older brother named Greg.[113] Their parents divorced when he was five.[112] He and his brother lived between each of their homes for a few years before eventually deciding to live with their father in Mullingar.[112] Horan was a pupil at Coláiste Mhuire, a boys' Christian Brothers school.[114][115] He was in the school choir, performing seasonally around Christmas.[4][5]

Prior to participating in The X Factor, he performed around his homeland, including as a support act for Lloyd Daniels in Dublin.[116] Horan has been playing guitar since his childhood.[117] Horan has also stated that he is a "big swing" fan, citing favourite artists Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Michael Bublé.[118] Horan also cites rock music favourably and is a fan of The Eagles, Bon Jovi and The Script.[86][118]

Niall is Irish. This forces me to question my entire existence.

I know xD

...we have a smiley for the Tasmanian Devil?? :floor:

You'll survive. :mikacool:

Aftershave Ocean skjdosjdiswjkwjdjsjjd :wub2:

You just got that NOW? :roftl:

Hopefully.:mikacool: And no' date=' wait, until Tuesday! Bless my maths teacher and her test. Well, there's something I thought I'd never say.:mikacool:

I KNOW JFHHNFKLJNFČSIJKHGNILČ. And I Always Knew, and Family Friend and Possesive and If You Wanna and bdhjfdnfjkln EVERYTHING NJKJNHJKnhjklnhfjkngfčrjmgilčgjoč

Niall Horan

Ohtay then. xD And nine years difference, nahce.:naughty:

I didn't know! :aah: I hate one direction' date=' I love Ireland. What is this. :aah:[/quote']

Wait, that's the dude from 1D? Okay, no. That and Jedward are an insult to Ireland. I guess the poor country's broke, can't afford to be host of Eurovision so sent them twice in a row. I'll give them all my money just so they wouldn't do it three times.

You just got that NOW? :roftl:

Hopefully.:mikacool: And no, wait, until Tuesday! Bless my maths teacher and her test. Well, there's something I thought I'd never say.:mikacool:

I KNOW JFHHNFKLJNFČSIJKHGNILČ. And I Always Knew, and Family Friend and Possesive and If You Wanna and bdhjfdnfjkln EVERYTHING NJKJNHJKnhjklnhfjkngfčrjmgilčgjoč

Ohtay then. xD And nine years difference, nahce.:naughty:

Yeah xDDD

WOW. Never thought you'd say it either... :naughty: and don't you still have to study for that? :roftl:

EVERYTHING. TRUE THAT. EVERYTHINGGGGGG. :wub2::wub2:

@rachel yesssss... 9 years might be a little much :mikacool: xD

Wait, that's the dude from 1D? Okay, no. That and Jedward are an insult to Ireland. I guess the poor country's broke, can't afford to be host of Eurovision so sent them twice in a row. I'll give them all my money just so they wouldn't do it three times.

Yep, niall's from 1D of course. :mikacool: I feel bad for Ireland if that's the case..... How much money do you have, then? Hopefully enough to make them take you up on that offer :mikacool:

Yeah xDDD

WOW. Never thought you'd say it either... :naughty: and don't you still have to study for that? :roftl:

EVERYTHING. TRUE THAT. EVERYTHINGGGGGG. :wub2::wub2:

Well done, Sherlock. xD

I'm desperate. xD Yeah. But paq it, this is more fun. xD

'Cause it's you

I always, always knew

I oh, I always knew

Oh, it's you :swoon:

Maybe she's thinking about doing it when she's like 50, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal.:aah:

Yep' date=' niall's from 1D of course. :mikacool: I feel bad for Ireland if that's the case..... How much money do you have, then? Hopefully enough to make them take you up on that offer :mikacool:[/quote']

Of course.:mikacool: It was torture watching that, I had an incredible urge to poke my eyes out with a fork. Don't worry, I'll rob a bank or two.:mikacool:

One is 22 and lauren and brynn like that one that's 11 years

Wait' date=' that's the dude from 1D? Okay, no. That and Jedward are an insult to Ireland. I guess the poor country's broke, can't afford to be host of Eurovision so sent them twice in a row. I'll give them all my money just so they wouldn't do it three times.[/quote']

Ireland is lucky to have Niall not sure about the other one though :naughty: Niall loves his country very much <3