NO.

I know, I love that man and Geeking Out and everything ajndkunhfdfjnulč xDD

I adore them, and bless his hater soul for showing me their amazingness. I know, it's just depressing. :tears:

I can't, too busy advertising brilliant music. :mikacool: xD

Djjdisjdie it's just so.... XD amazing. Gubler is amazing, the vaccines are amazing, you are amazing, Mehrker is amazing, everything amazing today. WE SHALL ADVERTISE ALL THE BRILLIANT MUSIC. YAY.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Djjdisjdie it's just so.... XD amazing. Gubler is amazing' date=' the vaccines are amazing, you are amazing, Mehrker is amazing, everything amazing today. WE SHALL ADVERTISE ALL THE BRILLIANT MUSIC. YAY.[/quote']

I know jnhfdwdenfewlufbjnbfhjbwejlfwehgfhweuičdl-mdjsklindhwfčewjffqgfuilernjkfwekfhiewčq.fkmeljfčhiewojfmćwejfno. And thank you. :3

YES, LET'S GO. *idea*

[YOUTUBE]rY0WxgSXdEE[/YOUTUBE]

I know jnhfdwdenfewlufbjnbfhjbwejlfwehgfhweuičdl-mdjsklindhwfčewjffqgfuilernjkfwekfhiewčq.fkmeljfčhiewojfmćwejfno. And thank you. :3

YES, LET'S GO. *idea*

YES KAJFOSNDISJDOALSJDOCJAOWONDISJE More good music for all the people. Skdjskskdjskdje You started with queen. Nothing beats queen. SKDJSKICD xD

[YOUTUBE]Ajyu0Zue0FA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

YES, LET'S GO. *idea*

Even better

never fails to dissopoint

DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ME.

Fangurling over real music. Music with lyric that have a meaning and music with beautiful mellody and music that's being sung by talented, musically educated people. Music. ♥

Dude , I was joking :naughty:

YES KAJFOSNDISJDOALSJDOCJAOWONDISJE More good music for all the people. Skdjskskdjskdje You started with queen. Nothing beats queen. SKDJSKICD xD

[YOUTUBE]Ajyu0Zue0FA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I KNOW HJGBDLWEDNLUIFHBUB Sorry' date=' it was the first thing that came to mind. xD[/color']

Oh god, I was just about to post that! :aah:

Anyway, one of my all time favourites.:teehee:

[YOUTUBE]h0JvF9vpqx8[/YOUTUBE] Huhuelnjelwifhuewfhnmwoifhwehfuuh :swoon:

Even better

never fails to dissopoint

How dare you insult the gods of music? How dare you compare those things to the late great Freddie Mercury? No, this is too much, I just can't jksldnhcdjlksncfčdjnf. *mental breakdown, loss of all sense of moral and ability to distinguish right from wrong* Rachel, what's your favourite Scissor Sisters song? *Wednesday Addams smile*

I KNOW HJGBDLWEDNLUIFHBUB Sorry, it was the first thing that came to mind. xD

How dare you insult the gods of music? How dare you compare those things to the late great Freddie Mercury? No, this is too much, I just can't jksldnhcdjlksncfčdjnf. *mental breakdown, loss of all sense of moral and ability to distinguish right from wrong* Rachel, what's your favourite Scissor Sisters song? *Wednesday Addams smile*

I don't feel like dancing :wub2:

I KNOW HJGBDLWEDNLUIFHBUB Sorry, it was the first thing that came to mind. xD

XD I LOVE THAT SONG. SKDJSKAKWJOAJD.

:das:

[YOUTUBE]tH2w6Oxx0kQ[/YOUTUBE]