• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't see it.:huh:

Never joke about fangurling over justin :blink:

Never joke about me fangurling over Beaver. Ever. I'd be better if you wished me to get cancer or something.

XD I LOVE THAT SONG. SKDJSKAKWJOAJD.

:das:

[YOUTUBE]tH2w6Oxx0kQ[/YOUTUBE]

I KNOW JHFUHFLHFČ

Ermahgerd' date=' perfection.:wub2:

[YOUTUBE']d27gTrPPAyk[/YOUTUBE] This, obviously. :333

Never joke about me fangurling over Beaver. Ever. I'd be better if you wished me to get cancer or something.

I KNOW JHFUHFLHFČ

Ermahgerd, perfection.:wub2:

[YOUTUBE]d27gTrPPAyk[/YOUTUBE] This, obviously. :333

Fine :aah:

I KNOW JHFUHFLHFČ

Ermahgerd, perfection.:wub2:

[YOUTUBE]d27gTrPPAyk[/YOUTUBE] This, obviously. :333

Yes, of course! :33333

And how could I live without putting Queensrÿche here somewhere? :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]jhat-xUQ6dw[/YOUTUBE]

I try to listen to The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star and I have that...thing staring at me from the left. Why? WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Good god I love that song. Don't worry, the advertisement in front of Silent Lucidity was for Gangnam Style (xD) and the ads at the bottom of all my videos are for Justin Beaver and Nicki Minaj. It isn't only you who's suffering. :mikacool:

Yes' date=' of course! :33333

And how could I live without putting Queensrÿche here somewhere? :naughty:

[YOUTUBE']jhat-xUQ6dw[/YOUTUBE]

Of course you couldn't.:teehee:

The four seconds during which I copied the link almost killed me, but it was worth it. Let's give pop a spot too.

[YOUTUBE]W8r-tXRLazs[/YOUTUBE]

XENIA!!! :roftl::lmfao: Stop that. :naughty:

She went too far. She said 1D was better than Queen. My sense of moral is gone. GONE.

Good god I love that song. Don't worry' date=' the advertisement in front of Silent Lucidity was for Gangnam Style (xD) and the ads at the bottom of all my videos are for Justin Beaver and Nicki Minaj. It isn't only you who's suffering. :mikacool:[/quote']

I know, but I can stand Gangnam Style as it makes me laugh. This just makes me want to throw up and kill half the world's population with a spoon.

best vid ever , it's not 1d please trust me on this

Dear, you don't need to tell me about the Scissor Sisters, I love them. And I'm guessing that's a no?

Of course you couldn't.:teehee:

The four seconds during which I copied the link almost killed me, but it was worth it. Let's give pop a spot too.

[YOUTUBE]W8r-tXRLazs[/YOUTUBE]

She went too far. She said 1D was better than Queen. My sense of moral is gone. GONE.

Alright! :excite: and I can't resist posting this song. Ermahgerd.

[YOUTUBE]RzirsNC5S1k[/YOUTUBE]

I know, but I can stand Gangnam Style as it makes me laugh. This just makes me want to throw up and kill half the world's population with a spoon.

Dear, you don't need to tell me about the Scissor Sisters, I love them. And I'm guessing that's a no?

That video is a fan made vid of tits on the radio it's FUNNY

?