• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hfnfunjfunčgjurngčkihu beautiful. :33

And I have to post this, it's still one of my all time favourites. Ah, memories.:wub2:

[YOUTUBE]LbXiECmCZ94[/YOUTUBE]

I miss that song!!!!! And this is just really random for my taste, but I remember loving this song SO much. XD

[YOUTUBE]p47fEXGabaY[/YOUTUBE]

Like seriously why is no one talking to me? :tears:

I know I'm a bitch but still..

:huglove: you're not a bitch :huglove: I'm just trying to study for an AP practice at the same time as I'm here, so I wasn't ignoring you just not really seeing things not addressed at me :doh: sorry! :hug: what's up? :teehee:

Girl , why you ackin so cray-cray ,my mustache is to lushous and beautiful for tearing off :mf_rosetinted:http://youtu.be/B19HEUmnqDk

Suit yourself.:naughty:

I miss that song!!!!! And this is just really random for my taste' date=' but I remember loving this song SO much. XD

[YOUTUBE']p47fEXGabaY[/YOUTUBE]

You have no idea how much I love that song!:aah: But I go crazy over the Eddie Murphy and Antonio Banderas cover for Shrek.:aah:

Which reminded me of this:

[YOUTUBE]0mYBSayCsH0[/YOUTUBE] Beautiful.:roftl:

Hkgkhffkydjydyc :floor: I don't know.... :naughty:

I must avenge Queen.

My cousin told me what LMFAO ment when I was 6 nothin' scars me now :mf_rosetinted:

Wow' date=' LMFAO. So hardcore. Your poor 11 year old life is about to get traumatised. Are you ready?

I'll leave that job to Xen, she seems like she wants to do the honors :naughty:

Payback time, bish.

:huglove: you're not a bitch :huglove: I'm just trying to study for an AP practice at the same time as I'm here' date=' so I wasn't ignoring you just not really seeing things not addressed at me :doh: sorry! :hug: what's up? :teehee:[/quote']

kinda am for last night but anyway. I see,its fine:dunno: I'm in pain,trying to cheer up..you?

Suit yourself.:naughty:

You have no idea how much I love that song!:aah: But I go crazy over the Eddie Murphy and Antonio Banderas cover for Shrek.:aah:

Which reminded me of this:

[YOUTUBE]0mYBSayCsH0[/YOUTUBE] Beautiful.:roftl:

Ah!!! ;D it's completely amazing. I thought about putting the Shrek cover, but I thought it was a bit kejdiskejsljde. XD I love that version. Shriek is amazing. Well, the first two anyways.... :mikacool:

And that, in turn reminds me of this.

[YOUTUBE]L_jWHffIx5E[/YOUTUBE]

Song association! XD Smash Mouth is still on the radio REALLY OFTEN here. XD