I actually got up and checked. :aah: perfect timing, bro. We're in the middle of A dust storm! That means you saw how saggy these skinny jeans are on me... *le walk of shame back to closet to find tighter pants*

I'm well!! And the same thing keeps happening to me all of a sudden! Everyone is unfollowing me!! It's okay, I will never Unfollow you. :hug::hug::hug:

Seriously? :roftl: Dust storm?? :shocked: EW! :naughty: Yes. I would have said something, but I was having trouble seeing you due to the dust so I figured I shouldnt mention it. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously? :roftl: Dust storm?? :shocked: EW! :naughty: Yes. I would have said something' date=' but I was having trouble seeing you due to the dust so I figured I shouldnt mention it. :naughty:[/quote']

Welcome to the coldest muthafawkin dust desert you will ever see. And thanks for nothing!! I almost went to the city with those on!! Hurmph!!:shocked:

Okay, back. Grace, you won't believe what Vh1's playing right now. Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go :aah:

And before that was:

[YOUTUBE]4z_usl6i9IY[/YOUTUBE] Gotta love that channel. :naughty:

And then one day I'll be mentaly ill because of you :mf_rosetinted:

Not my fault, you asked.:naughty:

No she'll be fine :aah:No not like that, but when you're eleven you read books meant to teenagers :aah:

Tv? xD we had children's programs :aah:

Yeah, we'll see. xD I know, horrible phase. Thank god I got smart at the age of 12.:mikacool:

Well, yes and no. xD So did we. xD

I don't know just the total thought of it all :puke:

Dude, it's like you're 5 not 11. I'm just waiting for you to start singing the 'kissing in a tree' song.:mikacool:

Have you seen this songify the news?:das: :naughty :

[YOUTUBE]jbc2NaLuv1A[/YOUTUBE]

I think I knew almost as much as I do now then! Just not all the obscure things. XD

No' date=' no I did not.:lmao:

Exactly. xD And thank god I'm not the only one. xDD

Okay, back. Grace, you won't believe what Vh1's playing right now. Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go :aah:

And before that was:

Not my fault, you asked.:naughty:

Yeah, we'll see. xD I know, horrible phase. Thank god I got smart at the age of 12.:mikacool:

Well, yes and no. xD So did we. xD

Dude, it's like you're 5 not 11. I'm just waiting for you to start singing the 'kissing in a tree' song.:mikacool:

No, no I did not.:lmao:

If I was 5 I wouldn't understand a thing :mf_rosetinted:

And before that was:

No, no I did not.:lmao:

Oh wow! :naughty::naughty: if I wasn't stuck watching football, it would be Vh1 :teehee:

I love autotune the news! It used to be the only way I got ANY news at all. XD

You're never alone. XDD

Wow' date=' it sounds so charming :aah: sorry! It probably wouldn't have mattered though :roftl:[/quote']

Or maybe it would have!!!! Oregon. Home to hipsters and people dying of dust inhalation. It's lovely. :mf_rosetinted:

If I was 5 I wouldn't understand a thing :mf_rosetinted:

And that's different how exactly? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow! :naughty::naughty: if I wasn't stuck watching football' date=' it would be Vh1 :teehee:

I love autotune the news! It used to be the only way I got ANY news at all. XD

You're never alone. XDD

But you like watching football! :aah:

Of course.:aah:

I know.:pinkbow: xD

And that's different how exactly? :mf_rosetinted:

But you like watching football! :aah:

Of course.:aah:

I know.:pinkbow: xD

Not right now, I'm bored of it :mikacool: it's college football. I have to watch my favorite team play Virginia Tech, and I don't know who I'm supposed to cheer for.... :aah:

Because actual news is boring. :mikacool:

:pinkbow::naughty:

5 year olds talk about crushes and such and we were talking about sex:mf_rosetinted:

But you're acting like a 5 year old about it.:mf_rosetinted:

Not right now' date=' I'm bored of it :mikacool: it's college football. I have to watch my favorite team play Virginia Tech, and I don't know who I'm supposed to cheer for.... :aah:

Because actual news is boring. :mikacool:

:pinkbow::naughty:[/quote']

Okay, too much sports talk for me. xD

I know, but it's brilliant if you have insomnia. Works for me every time, no joke.

5 year olds talk about crushes and such and we were talking about sex:mf_rosetinted:

Lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me... That has been playing in my head the whole time I was reading your conversation...:aah:

Kay' date=' lemme just switch out my plane tickets. I'll leave two weeks after school's out. :mikacool::mikacool:[/quote']

Ill pick you up!! :wink2:

I know, but it's brilliant if you have insomnia. Works for me every time, no joke.

Of course. XD I don't like sports per se, I just.... Keiijjdijcis don't even know :lmfao:

If you're serious.... I should try that :mikacool: xD normally I watch the weirdest things before bed because they give me cool dreams xD

Well I usually don't talk about it :sneaky2:

Lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me... That has been playing in my head the whole time I was reading your conversation...:aah:

Ill pick you up!! :wink2:

Awesome!!! I'm surprised that xenia hasn't noticed my change in plans yet, however sarcastic that change may be :naughty: