Awesome!!! I'm surprised that xenia hasn't noticed my change in plans yet' date=' however sarcastic that change may be :naughty:[/color']

I steal you. I'm your favorite. NEE NER NEE NER NEE NER. :fisch:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, and Xenia. You and I are going to be polygamists together, kay?

I'm going to the city with my friend in about an hour and she texts me 'Dont forget I brush you hair.' She knows me so well.

Of course. XD I don't like sports per se' date=' I just.... Keiijjdijcis don't even know :lmfao:

If you're serious.... I should try that :mikacool: xD normally I watch the weirdest things before bed because they give me cool dreams xD[/quote']

:roftl:

I am, honestly. I think it failed only once, but that was because I had like four cups of coffee before bed. But you can lucid, why would you even need that? :aah: I talk to you, and still nothing. xD But I did have one dream a few nights ago..:fisch:

Well I usually don't talk about it :sneaky2:

Okay, fine.:mf_rosetinted:

Hahahahahah :roftl: :roftl: Can't even begin to say how much I love you for that. And I still haven't thought of a first dance song!!! :aah:

It's all because of all of those nights talking to you. xD Well hurry up!:aah: Should we just move on to food and music, we can leave that for later?

I am, honestly. I think it failed only once, but that was because I had like four cups of coffee before bed. But you can lucid, why would you even need that? :aah: I talk to you, and still nothing. xD But I did have one dream a few nights ago..:fisch:

It's all because of all of those nights talking to you. xD Well hurry up!:aah: Should we just move on to food and music, we can leave that for later?

XD because having lucid dreams takes a long time of effort and usually I don't feel like it xD OH GOSHHHH TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DREAM. :aah:

XD Yeah let's just go on to food and music, then :naughty:

Thank you :pinkbow:

Awesome!!! I'm surprised that xenia hasn't noticed my change in plans yet' date=' however sarcastic that change may be :naughty:[/color']

Oh, but she has. The thing is, she knows you'd never ditch her or the various things you'd miss if you didn't come here. Oh, yes, Xenia knows how much Grace wants M.:das:

I steal you. I'm your favorite. NEE NER NEE NER NEE NER. :fisch:

:uhno:

I'll steal you, Graceanna, I'll steal you...:naughty:

:roftl: okay... :aah:

Whatcha doin? :das:

Oh, and Xenia. You and I are going to be polygamists together, kay?

I'm going to the city with my friend in about an hour and she texts me 'Dont forget I brush you hair.' She knows me so well.

Hello, Micah.:naughty: And fine by me. How many people are you marrying?

I don't let anyone touch my hair. Well, almost.:naughty:

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait, WAIT. Grace, what did you tell her?! xD

Oh, but she has. The thing is, she knows you'd never ditch her or the various things you'd miss if you didn't come here. Oh, yes, Xenia knows how much Grace wants M.:das:

...okay you got me there. :mikacool:

Steal me all you want! I don't care. :lmfao:

What did I tell her about what??? :das:

XD because having lucid dreams takes a long time of effort and usually I don't feel like it xD OH GOSHHHH TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DREAM. :aah:

XD Yeah let's just go on to food and music' date=' then :naughty:[/quote']

But it's worth it. If I could do it, I'd never wake up.:naughty: Fb. Wouldn't want to make Rachel sick again.:naughty:

Fb that too, let's not bore people. xD

Multiple. Mika, Gubler, Eric Hutchinson, Blanca, Leif, and basically anyone else. I don't let people touch me in general. Well, almost anyone. He told me you're tough. Tougher than I, which is rare. I applaud you for that. Grace can come, and anyone you wish. I just thought you should know we were polygamists together. I'm telling you out of curiosity. You have no say. :thumb_yello:

noooothing :fisch: watching one finnish hiphopsinger singing popsong about falling in love with a loser, it sounds funny... xD

[YOUTUBE]ZGwFPvGvUxc[/YOUTUBE]

this is that cover xD

[YOUTUBE]mVSfomYMMgI[/YOUTUBE]

original version xD

dunno does those work.. xD

Oh, I know.:das::naughty:

Yes, you do.:das:

About everything! xD

Exactly, I would NEVER pass up my chance to visit you :pinkbow: And meet Kath And Mehrker... XD potentially. XD

XD

She knows you're tough, I wub yew, you like Gubler, she knows about Mehrker, I don't remember what else xD

Multiple. Mika, Gubler, Eric Hutchinson, Blanca, Leif, and basically anyone else. I don't let people touch me in general. Well, almost anyone. He told me you're tough. Tougher than I, which is rare. I applaud you for that. Grace can come, and anyone you wish. I just thought you should know we were polygamists together. I'm telling you out of curiosity. You have no say. :thumb_yello:

Nahce.:naughty: I am? Wow, thanks. xD Come where? xD

That can be an issue. XD oh' date=' it's like that is it. :das:

Okay xD[/quote']

Non necessarily.:das: Yes, yes it is.:das: