• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, Grace, if it says 'He is best known to Western readers...' does it mean westerns as in books, or Western readers as in people who live on the West? xD

People who live in the west. As in, on the globe. Ex: America, Canada, places like that. XD

Edit: what context was that in, anyways? XD

:teehee: high resolution would be nice :teehee:

This movie always makes me happy! And the 3D is the best I have ever seen. It's so realistic and HD. I couldn't stop watching if I wanted to! And now it's at my favorite scene! :excite:

Very.:das:

Makes me depressed.:aah: Oooh' date=' which one?? :boing:

Amount of siblings but I dont' know how many you guys have so I just put down different numbers

I'm an only child.:aah:

Same here. Forever. :naughty:

True that.:naughty:

People who live in the west. As in' date=' on the globe. Ex: America, Canada, places like that. XD[/quote']

But but how??? Paq. xDD

Context of Mo Yan's Wikipedia page. :aah:

'He is best known to Western readers for the novel Red Sorghum Clan, in which the Red Sorghum and Sorghum Wine volumes were later adapted for the film Red Sorghum.'

But this is Rachel and jdkindfhlfnkla IMPOSSIBRU.

Well paq.:aah: I doubt you know it, but it's Marina & The Diamonds - Homewrecker. Brilliant song and artist, check it out when you can.:teehee:

I've ha Teen Idle in my head since 3am...

Okay, back. Grace, you won't believe what Vh1's playing right now. Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go :aah:

And before that was:

[YOUTUBE]4z_usl6i9IY[/YOUTUBE] Gotta love that channel. :naughty:

Not my fault, you asked.:naughty:

Yeah, we'll see. xD I know, horrible phase. Thank god I got smart at the age of 12.:mikacool:

Well, yes and no. xD So did we. xD

Dude, it's like you're 5 not 11. I'm just waiting for you to start singing the 'kissing in a tree' song.:mikacool:

No, no I did not.:lmao:

Exactly. xD And thank god I'm not the only one. xDD

Yes we'll see :aah:No, I loved it :aah: I've always been smart :mf_rosetinted: xD

Ah okay xD so how? :das: