• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since your all very interested in my life and what I've done today here's a short resumé :mf_rosetinted:

Played Midtown Madness 2 :wub2:

Bicycled to a church with my parents

Played christmas songs out loud in the living room with my sister - it's only 40 days until christmas :excite:

Since your all very interested in my life and what I've done today here's a short resumé :mf_rosetinted:

Played christmas songs out loud in the living room with my sister - it's only 40 days until christmas :excite:

When is your cristmas :blink:

oh i thought its like 2 months and 3 days, cos i thought it's 21.10. today and christmas is 24.12. :mf_rosetinted:

EVERYONE WHO IS STALKING THIS THREAD TELLS ME THEIR OWN FAV COLOR! thank you :pinkbow:

What is it with everyone and colours? xD Neon green and navy. xD

I will not risk ruining my beautiful Marina with what is probably that 1D thing people call a band for some reason.:pinkbow:

GUESS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT I'M NOT A ROBOT, A ROBOT!!!! :excite:

What is it with everyone and colours? xD Neon green and navy. xD

I will not risk ruining my beautiful Marina with what is probably that 1D thing people call a band for some reason.:pinkbow:

GUESS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT I'M NOT A ROBOT, A ROBOT!!!! :excite:

It was Homewreker :sneaky2: , but what are you to expect with me :biggrin2:

Dapaq? :mf_rosetinted:

It was Homewreker :sneaky2: , but what are you to expect with me :biggrin2:

Oh, okay then.:pinkbow: Exactly, can never be too careful.:pinkbow:

stalk my fb, you'll know why :mf_rosetinted: xD

Okay.:mf_rosetinted: *goes to stalk Annu's fb*

:shocked: Really

Yes you know it's the first advent december the second and that's the start of the swedish christmas, and then you "celebrate" until new years eve :aah:

So at the 12/2 your house is decorated, the cities are decorated you've got your calendars and the tv christmas calendar has started airing :teehee: