MIKA on Tonight Show w/Jay Leno -- 25 October 2012

dcdeb

craig has a very small studio with none of the fancy shmancy stuff and band etc of the other shows, yet his show is consistently the funniest on TV, so i have to leap to his defense :aah::wub2: he also 99% of the time have the best chemistry with his guests, so a craig -mika interview would be amazing! :wub2:

I'm a Craig Ferguson fan, too, Nas! :thumb_yello: I'll defend him along with you.

Yes, that's the link to the full episode, so you'll have to sit through the commercials and all, even if you try to fast-forward, but the quality is pretty! :wub2:

Sometimes they will put a clip up of just the musical performer, so we ought to check back in a day or so, to see if they've done that for Mika. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it might have been Jimmy Kimmel. I don't remember to be honest. :teehee:

I am old school and love Letterman. I'd marry him if I could. :naughty:

:naughty:

you take letterman i take craig..they're good friends so it works out perfectly! :naughty::aah:

From Youtube-User SylvieBeaulieu2012:

[YOUTUBE]d5V8k04oAfc[/YOUTUBE]

T4P!!

Can you tell me, please, "devil is ..." who on 1:32? I'm not sure he sings "slut" here ...
he says 'mutt'

we talked about that here :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3820903&highlight=mutt#post3820903

Edited by mari62
adding thread link