liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! What happened? :huglove:

My stubbornness and need to be right kicked me in the butt. :mf_rosetinted:

I like to argue, but I stupidly forgot that some people aren't fond of it...:aah::doh:

Either way, I feel awful :tears:

My prime way of apologizing is something I can't do right now, either, so I just don't know... D:

Aww , sweetie don't feel that way :itsok: Tomarrow will be better and PS don't become a burrito cuz 'ill eat you :licks_lips:

Nah, I don't know if I can forgive myself for it for awhile because I really should know better. :aah: and fine, I'll become a rock, happy? :aah:

My stubbornness and need to be right kicked me in the butt. :mf_rosetinted:

I like to argue' date=' but I stupidly forgot that some people aren't fond of it...:aah::doh:

Either way, I feel awful :tears:

My prime way of apologizing is something I can't do right now, either, so I just don't know... D:[/quote']

Once again, I'm going to guess seeeexxxxxx isn't an option?

Maybe it is' date=' maybe it isn't :aah:Status: it's complicated. But this is Xen we're talking about, so I have no clue. XDD It is, but not in the way you mean? XDDDDDD

Ooohhhhhhhh!! I'm sorry.:( Is she angry? Is there anything I can do?

Ooohhhhhhhh!! I'm sorry.:( Is she angry? Is there anything I can do?

Nah, you don't need to do anything, I have a feeling that isn't a good road to go down xD Intuitively I frustrated her and it was late and she had work she really did not want to do. Final Summation: don't argue with someone who's convinced theyre right at 1 in the morning. Anyways, I really must do a cover of something, but I can't record with my entire family here. :aah::aah:

She did eat dog food yesterday though :fisch:

At least that isn't too harmful, not as much as a rock. :mikacool:

Almost tc time

!!!

:D yeah! Hopefully I can get over myself for then. Or maybe not, but ignore it long enough to have a conversation. XD

Nah' date=' you don't need to do anything, I have a feeling that isn't a good road to go down xD Intuitively I frustrated her and it was late and she had work she really did not want to do. Final Summation: don't argue with someone who's convinced theyre right at 1 in the morning. Anyways, I really must do a cover of something, but I can't record with my entire family here. :aah::aah:[/quote']

we'res still on for tc right??

At least that isn't too harmful' date=' not as much as a rock. :mikacool:

:D yeah! Hopefully I can get over myself for then. Or maybe not, but ignore it long enough to have a conversation. XD[/quote']

She used to eat bugs too did I tell you that

we'res still on for tc right??

Of course! It might cheer me up. I can't be depressed this early in the night. ;3

She used to eat bugs too did I tell you that

I ate mud once, but because someone forced me to at camp. I got extremely sick. :mf_rosetinted:

at least that isn't too harmful' date=' not as much as a rock. :mikacool:

:D yeah! Hopefully i can get over myself for then. Or maybe not, but ignore it long enough to have a conversation. Xd[/quote']

coverstion> ferdehwin.

Of course! It might cheer me up. I can't be depressed this early in the night. ;3

I ate mud once' date=' but because someone forced me to at camp. I got extremely sick. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Baby, I can cheer you up. :mikadas:

Jesus Child!!! You're really did work!!! I've been here for what seems like forever and im striving for 4,000!!!

Well when I first got here I was posting a lot, I think at my peak we went through a thread in 2 or 3 days. A whole thread! XD

Well when I first got here I was posting a lot' date=' I think at my peak we went through a thread in 2 or 3 days. A whole thread! XD[/quote']

My peak was early summer when Blanca Cat and I went through two ChickenFM threads in less than a week. This was before I met you. :aah: