Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha..interesting. And do you believe that everyone has the right for health care? Or that everyone should have the same rights in general?

No and no. c:

.....hmm, I don't know... Mycroft and the unicorns say you don't. Which means no, you don't. c:

okay then c: :mikacool: xD

;tinted: seriously, I will die if you dont tell me what dapak that meant. xDDDD and How would Mycroft and the Unicorns know? OOH the thought I just had... people write songs for doctor who, yeah.. i should write songs for sherlock and then i can call my band Mycroft and the Unicorns xDDDDDDDDDDD not really, trololo, but it was fun to think about xD

okay then c: :mikacool: xD

;tinted: seriously' date=' I will die if you dont tell me what dapak that meant. xDDDD and How would Mycroft and the Unicorns know? OOH the thought I just had... people write songs for doctor who, yeah.. i should write songs for sherlock and then i can call my band Mycroft and the Unicorns xDDDDDDDDDDD not really, trololo, but it was fun to think about xD[/color']

How will you die? c: Do you suffer from long (in this case short) term memory loss? I can't remember..

You'd write the mellody and I'd be the manager and I'd also write the lyrics. c:

But your english is better than mine. You deserves an A :mf_rosetinted: xD

Anyway I have to sleep now, goodnight :hug:

Oh, I thought you meant French.:aah: No, my English group sucks. And the teacher too. But we used to have a good teacher, but he left and now it's so boring and bhgkb PAK.

Night Hanna, sweet dreams.:hug:

How will you die? c: Do you suffer from long (in this case short) term memory loss? I can't remember..

You'd write the mellody and I'd be the manager and I'd also write the lyrics. c:

i will... die from lack of sleep staying awake wondering what it meant :aah: I dont actually have memory loss but most of the time i forget things, so.. xD c: you? write the lyrics? PAHAHAHAHA NO. :mikacool: you arent qualified. xD

You know taxes are good! :wink2:

Uhhh....

not gonna lie' date=' i dont really know all too much on either candidates stance on that issue, but regardless i dont think its smart to base an entire political decision (potentially the fate of a whole country ) on only ONE important issue. is that really all you have to say? :aah:[/quote']

Again I'm 11 :aah:

Aha..interesting. And do you believe that everyone has the right for health care? Or that everyone should have the same rights in general?

No and no. c:

.....hmm, I don't know... Mycroft and the unicorns say you don't. Which means no, you don't. c:

People should have to work for what they want/need

i will... die from lack of sleep staying awake wondering what it meant :aah: I dont actually have memory loss but most of the time i forget things' date=' so.. xD c: you? write the lyrics? PAHAHAHAHA NO. :mikacool: you arent qualified. xD[/color']

Oh poor thing, I feel so bad for you. Oh well, nevermind. c: What's that supposed to mean? :shun:

People should have to work for what they want/need

I see. And what exactly did you work for? How did you deserve your health care? Do you realise that if he'd won, consumers would have to pay for basic services, even normal checks-ups? And some people, as you've said yourself, don't have as much money. How does that fit in with this?