liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one, ortodoxy or atheism? :naughty:

And you haven't answered my question.

Tomorrow, I need to sleep now, I am dead.

True that. But I can always twist its meaning. :das: Can't I just say that and do a recreation of that MRŠ?! :aah:

Okay, tomorrow then xD

Oh really? How? :das: :das: Hmmm... lemme think... NE. :mf_rosetinted:xD

are u going to sing :teehee:

Yeah, I'm a singer :aah:

Okay' date=' tomorrow then xD

Oh really? How? :das: :das: Hmmm... lemme think... NE. :mf_rosetinted:xD

Yeah, I'm a singer :aah:[/quote']

..it's Xenophobia. Xenia is my alter ego. What do ya think, fool? :mikacool: Pak u. And just so you know, if you want me to say anything, I need to hear you say pak u first. And possibly Marko. Just cuz. :teehee:

You're evil.

Which one, ortodoxy or atheism? :naughty:

And you haven't answered my question.

Tomorrow, I need to sleep now, I am dead.

True that. But I can always twist its meaning. :das: Can't I just say that and do a recreation of that MRŠ?! :aah:

Well , both are fine :teehee:

( Am I the only one who belives in god here :aah: )

What Question ??? :aah:

..it's Xenophobia. Xenia is my alter ego. What do ya think, fool? :mikacool: Pak u. And just so you know, if you want me to say anything, I need to hear you say pak u first. And possibly Marko. Just cuz. :teehee:

You're evil.

...Oh yeah. Wow how did I not realize that. :doh: xDDDDD Oh darn it xDDD Now Marko I WILL say, because there's no chance of saying it wrong xD

No, no it will not.

Okay then, I won't say anything. *zips lips* xDDD

...Oh yeah. Wow how did I not realize that. :doh: xDDDDD Oh darn it xDDD Now Marko I WILL say' date=' because there's no chance of saying it wrong xD[/color']

Okay then, I won't say anything. *zips lips* xDDD

MWAH. :* Actually, there can be a bit of a difference in the accent, but maybe that's in the case of Marco and not Marko. Either way, it's no big deal. c:

Good.:pinkbow:

Really? I would DIE for that chance!! Better if it were somewhere ELSE"S anthem' date=' but oh well, you take what you can get. :naughty: How did you get to do that?[/quote']

I take voice lessons and I sang silent night in front of one of the Ice skating board members and she loved it and ivited me to sing :arf2:

Well, Grace, Hanna and I are atheists, not sure about Mary and Annu though..

What religions you're bothered by.

Mormon , Scientology and Johova's witnesses ( and yes I know MR is Mormon :aah: )

MWAH. :* Actually, there can be a bit of a difference in the accent, but maybe that's in the case of Marco and not Marko. Either way, it's no big deal. c:

Good.:pinkbow:

:teehee:The pronunciation is the exact same in both languages, but obviously I would say it in an American accent. Only difference. :3

I take voice lessons and I sang silent night in front of one of the Ice skating board members and she loved it and ivited me to sing :arf2:

Mormon , Scientology and Johova's witnesses ( and yes I know MR is Mormon :aah: )

I've taken voice lessons some :aah: for a few weeks in summer, and I didn't like it :aah: :aah: